May 2011 Weddings

Baby Apardy is Here!

Mason Andrew was born at 3:04pm. 19 3/4" and 7 lbs 4.7 oz and a full head of hair. Look how cute he is!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Apardy is Here!

• awww YAY!!!!! congrats to the whole family.

Do you know how it went kris? natural or c-section?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • She went natural.

She went into labor at 1:15am (went in for the second attempt at an induction), got the epidural at 9am and pushed for 2 1/2 hours. I'd say this was the first May 2011 delivery with the least amount of drama. :)
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yayyyyyyyyyy! Congrats Ash :) He's adorable :)
  • YAAYYY!!!!
    Congrats Apardy and Mr. Apardy!!!
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Congratulations Ashlee!
  • glad to hear it! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • congrats!! so exciting! that name sounds familiar ;)
    photo 079784b6-db39-45bd-baa4-d4d1663846f3.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What an adorable little peanut!!  Congrats mom and dad, he looks perfect!
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • YAY! Congrats Ash!!! :D
    I am married to my best friend, my soulmate, my fence post.
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats, Ashlee!  He is adorable.  Great name!
    Anniversary
  • degreadegrea
    2500 Comments
    Yea Ashlee! Congrats!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards