May 2011 Weddings

WFL?

I'm bored....I'd like to salivate over your lunches so spill!

I'm having fruit, veggies and hummus and some pitas

Re: WFL?

• Whole wheat pita + chicken salad with cranberries + arugala + sliced carrots

Pink lady apple

Rasberry dried fruit bar

Cinnamon puffins

mini milky way and twix bar :-)
  • Uhm. I ate an english muffin right before noon, does that count as my lunch? hahah! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to WFL?:
    I'm bored....I'd like to salivate over your lunches so spill! I'm having fruit, veggies and hummus and some pitas
    Posted by aimers1525
    I'd like to return the subway I just got and have what you're having. Yum!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We had homemade turkey burgers hold the bun topped with 6 year old cheddar and tomato on lettuce and then a tomato, onion and cucumber salad with vibagarette. Yummy!
  • Chick-Fil-A  yeah I have have that for lunch two days in a row.  I wasn't planning on going there today but my sister had free kids meals so off we went- although you won't hear a complaint from me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • I hope he has plenty of water!

I wanted Chick Fila today, but H left me like no gas in his car. Plus, I don't want to drive it any more than I have to because who knows what could happen. Once my car is fixed, you can bet I'll be going over there.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards