Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Photography? Lucky Clover?

Has anyone used Lucky Clover photography?
What photographers would you recommend around town (below the $1900 range)?
THANKS!

Re: Photography? Lucky Clover?

• Options
    TMarieInOHTMarieInOH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to book Lucky Clover but they were booked for our date!

Try Innovatory Photography- Joe and Amanda are a great couple and we can't wait to work with them on our wedding photos!

We booked over six months ago, and our package was $1,000- including the engagement session. I know they have raised their prices a bit, but they are still under 2K- maybe $1500?

I have also heard great things about Dolce Vita Photography- I've met her a couple times and she's sometimes at the bridal shows as well.

Good luck!
  • Options
    hsnodgrahsnodgra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Innovatory! We just booked with them & I am very excited about it. Prices have gone up - $1550 now. You get a lot for the money though... two photographers for I believe unlimited time (at least 8 hours for sure!), a slideshow at the reception of pics taken earlier that day, a coffee table style book, and they do a cute little informal photobooth during the reception.

Good luck!
  • Options
    dmiller9274dmiller9274 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We're using Robert Hogan www.no9images.com  He's done a couple of our friends weddings and they've all given him great reviews.  Very reasonable on prices too...I think his most expensive package is $1500 and it comes with a lot.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Lucky Clover for b-pics and they did a good job BUT when I met Katie to get my book she forgot the cd.  She said that she would mail it out the Monday after my wedding (March 8th) and I STILL have not gotten it yet.  I have sent her 2 emails since then and have gotten no response.  I am about to call her and see what's going on.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Agree with Innovatory also. I booked with them earlier this year before the price increase at 1k, now the package is 1550? That includes all day coverage with 2 photographers, photobooth, cd, 1 album. That does not include the epics, but that should only be additional 150-175.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    meggo81meggo81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Bob White-he's great and his prices are definitely in your price range. 

http://www.whiteimagery.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Jonathan Gibson - He's just starting out in Cincinnati, but our friends used him and loved him!  $1700 for a full day of coverage, and the best part is he gives you all the pictures!  (And a photo book).

• Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I also wrote this on another recent post, so here it is again:

I recommend Written Bliss Photography, who is changing her name to Lisa Rice Photography soon.  Her travel fee is likely to be around $75 from Columbus so don't let location deter you.  imo, her skill level is worth at least $2k but she only charges starting $800.

I also recommend Tracy Doyle Photography.  Her packages start at $1.9k.  We booked her!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Studio 3 Photography. We LOVE our engagement pictures and they were so fun!  We did ours on a rainy day (after thinking about rescheduling) and they had this really neat black umbrella that had blue skies with clouds on the inside and then at the end of the engagement pics they had us splash around in puddles and in the fountain. They are our favorite pics and to think I was going to reschedule for a sunny day...hahah!

Here is their site: studio3photographygallery.com. Email me at glassslippergirl09@yahoo.com if you want to see a few. I feel weird posting them online and dont know if that is allowed when we have not purchased them all yet.

Anyone know any great skiing resorts for a honeymoon? I asked on the other page and no one has answered yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards