• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Hi :)

Hey ladies!  It's Missie (msteph82).  I had some crazy stalker crap going on from The Bump and had to delete my profiles there and here.  (so bizzare!)

Jess sent out a bat signal and said someone asked about Grace. :)  Awww!  Thanks for asking! 

Thought I'd post a picture or three.  We just had her 1 year birthday on the 24th.  She's amazing.  Walking all over the place, talking (she knows about 15 words so far!) - she's a good mix of G and I. Seriously the best thing I've ever done in my life.   Being a mom is pretty awesome - after a year, I think I've finally got it figured out.  :)   Personally, G and I are doing great.  Having a baby and getting married all in 1 year is pretty crazy. 

I'm going through some health crap (loss of balance, headaches, numb arms, hands, legs and feet, dizziness) and had a brain MRI and neck MRI this am.  Bloodwork has been clean, so that's positive.  Hoping it's just a pinched nerve or something.  If you have some extra prayers or Knottie Vibes, I'd appreciate them. 

If anyone wants to friend me on FB/Instagram/Twitter/Bat Signals, please do.  I had to shut things down for a while but I think it's all behind me now. 

Anywho - I'll shut up and share some pictures. :)

Most important!

How are you all!?!  Happy almost 2 years.  What's everyone up to?  I do miss you guys and I love following you on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter! 

Re: Hi :)

• Hi Misse! Your daughter is so cute. I restrain myself from liking every pic on facebook that you post. I hope everything works out health wise for you. T&P's sent. Come and hang out more, we miss you around here.

I am pretty much the same. Since getting married I have moved one city west to Rochester, different company but same job, and bought a house. Nothing life changing like having a child.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Hi!!
    She is so cute!  Can't believe she is a year and we are almost married two!  
    I hope you are alright.  
    I will have to find you on FB, fine me if I don't find you.  
    I think I might be backing away from TK.  I feel like I put too much info out there with pictures as I work on the business.  I know I haven't used my full name, but the pictures are up...sooo.  I may leave very soon.

I am not around too much.  I am working on my business, it takes up a good deal of my time.  I feel like I'm breaking through though.  
    Pre English Reception Pictures at H's High School
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Bio
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2011-weddings_hi-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:645Discussion:2a229371-e476-42e7-9766-c37213d1ffd0Post:fb402d99-0cc1-4314-b9b8-9aebb25953b0">Re: Hi :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Misse! Your daughter is so cute. I restrain myself from liking every pic on facebook that you post. I hope everything works out health wise for you. T&P's sent. Come and hang out more, we miss you around here. I am pretty much the same. Since getting married I have moved one city west to Rochester, different company but same job, and bought a house. Nothing life changing like having a child.
    Posted by degrea[/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh, that's a ton of big news!   (and I love the house!)  I feel like I don't get enough news on FB, or I just miss it.  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2011-weddings_hi-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:645Discussion:2a229371-e476-42e7-9766-c37213d1ffd0Post:72a56963-a29f-4ce3-a6f8-f423405e3637">Re: Hi :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi!! She is so cute!  Can't believe she is a year and we are almost married two!   I hope you are alright.   I will have to find you on FB, fine me if I don't find you.   I think I might be backing away from TK.  I feel like I put too much info out there with pictures as I work on the business.  I know I haven't used my full name, but the pictures are up...sooo.  I may leave very soon. I am not around too much.  I am working on my business, it takes up a good deal of my time.  I feel like I'm breaking through though.  
    Posted by NCV2[/QUOTE]

Hey beautiful!   Time has flown by!   I had to delete a ton of information from the interwebs after that crap went down.  Business?  What business?  I'll PM you my full name so you can find me on FB. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards