May 2011 Weddings

Good Morning

Morning everyone :)  How was everyone's weekend?

May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Good Morning

• good morning. nothing exciting here this weekend. our plans of hiking and minor league baseball game got rained out Sat. So we were quite lazy instead.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Morninggggggg :) Weekend was good, but went by fast.  I slept pretty crappy last night. I have a softball game tonight and it's supposed to be in the 100's today. EEEK! Have a good day!
  • Good morning loves! I had a busy weekend haning out with friends. Lots of fun. It's been a year since I've seen them. Today I'm going over to a friends house to hang out for the day and then back to PA tomorrow. I hope you all have a wonderful day!
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • Uh-oh, TK says aimers posted by I can't see it.  Boo!

I had a good weekend, it was super productive so our house is actually clean for a change.  I also made chicken pot pie last night with pie crust I made from scratch, and all I can say is woah.  I used to sometimes buy the pre-made pot pies, and I liked the flavor but they never really heated up right.  Doing it this way the veggies were soft and sweet, and the crust was flaky and delicious.  I am totally going to make it again.

Also I am going to yoga today for the first time, I've done yoga with tapes before but never an actual class.  I'm joining the gym here at work because I majorly need to get back in shape, and I'm excited to finally be doing something about it!
    imageimage
  • Dannie its not just you. TK is being glitchy again. (surprise surprise)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Good morning!

The weekend was good. H worked on Saturday, so the kidlet and I hung out. We talked, he shrieked and screamed out of delight and I had him laughing. I also caught up on PLL and watched like 3 episodes of Revenge. I had the last 6 episodes waiting to be watched.

H went to urgent care after work and came back with a sinus infection. Non stop coughing. Ugh.

Yesterday, all we did was go to the store and then to his mom's for dinner. Too hot to do anything else, really.

Anyone watch Big Brother last night? I knew about the drama before the show because SIL mentioned something at dinner. She goes to jokersupdates.com and so does H, but I like to just watch the show and not know what's going to happen.

As for today, I'm at work. Fun times ahead...

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • aimers1525aimers1525
    2500 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited July 2012
    Blah, looks like my post was eaten! :(  Weekend was good, and I was serioulsy dreading waking up this morning.  My parents got me my fav cake for my bday dinner last night, so I'll be sneaking bites of that all week :)

I have a softball game tonight and it's supposed to be in the 100's again this week, so that will be fun....NOT! Have a good day!
  • aimers, when was/is your birthday?  Also, Happy Birthday!
    imageimage
  • In Response to Re: Good Morning:
    Blah, looks like my post was eaten! :(  Weekend was good, and I was serioulsy dreading waking up this morning.  My parents got me my fav cake for my bday dinner last night, so I'll be sneaking bites of that all week :) I have a softball game tonight and it's supposed to be in the 100's again this week, so that will be fun....NOT! Have a good day!
    Posted by aimers1525
    You totally confused me there for a sec!  Your b-day is the same as my brother's so its easy for me to remember, except you tried to confuse me!  Did you have a fun early birthday?
    Fred Rogers
  • Thanks, Dannie! It's actually Wednesday, but celebrated w/my parents this weekend since we're celebrating H's bday next weekend; we have birthdays exactly a week a part :)
  • degreadegrea
    2500 Comments
    Morning! We were productive this weekend preping for the party. I made 300 or so cookies. Still need to ice them all though. Set up the spare bedroom, set up the study and cleaned the deck. H worked with butt off outside and painted some doors. We have a door on our bedroom again, very exciting. It was a long hard weekend but it is over and we are some much closer to being done.

Ammiers: Happy early B-day!
    Dannie: Care to share this chicken pot pie recipe. Sounds yummy!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Happy early birthday aimers!

Not much going on here.  It's exam time which means kids are crazy and I want to pull my hair out.  DH and I went and test drove a new car for him on Saturday and then came back and did some work around the house.  I am still sore from all the weeding I did.  Then yesterday it was errands and relaxing around the house.

The cute part of the weekend is that we watched Puss in Boots on Saturday to celebrate Bella's birthday (shut up, we're weird.)  And she sat and watched the movie for a good few minutes.  She was mesmerized by Puss in Boots.  It was funny.
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Hello. I worked all weekend. Nothing exciting happened. We did a lot of cleaning at the house. We have inspection coming up in August, so everything has to be super clean and organized and it's annoying. I'm sore from moving furniture around to dust and vacuum. 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • degreadegrea
    2500 Comments
    JLQ: When do you move? How is operation packing going?
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • In Response to Re:Good Morning:
    JLQ: When do you move? How is operation packing going? Posted by degrea
    We move the 4th. I am avoiding packing at all costs. Lol. I seriously hats packing. I think I only packed like four boxes so far. Saturday Jason went over with his dad and took some stuff on his trailer, so we have space now for boxes. Before we had no room to put any boxes we packed.
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • degreadegrea
    2500 Comments

Packing sucks but I find it is something that if you just do it goes a lot quicker. Try for one section a of the house a night. That is what I found worked best. And the stuff you don't use pack first, winter clothes, frames, seasonal BS, books, dvd, cd etc. Good luck!

Are you keeping your job when you move? I know it is a 2 hour drive or something like that?

• jlq2005jlq2005
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    edited July 2012
    Ya.we have most of our decorations packed. Most of what we have left is the kitchen and clothes. No, I'm not keeping my job. The pay is not enough to drive there. I thought about being a sub and working Friday through Sunday and staying at Jason's. Moms house, but even that's nit worth it. Ya, it's two hours from here. It's all interstate driving.
    my read shelf:
  • degreadegrea
    2500 Comments
    In Response to Re:Good Morning:
    Ya.we have most of our decorations packed. Most of what we have left is the kitchen and clothes. No, I'm not keeping my job. The pay is not enough to drive there. I thought about being a sub and working Friday through Sunday and staying at Jason's. Moms house, but even that's nit worth it. Ya, it's two hours from here. It's all interstate driving.
    Posted by jlq2005
    Even though finding a new job will suck, because job hunting always sucks. At least you won't have to drive 2 hours one-way that would suck more and get old real quick. And boo working weekend. I would hate working weekends.

Well good luck with the move and new job. It can be stressful but in my case it was totally worth it in the end.
  • In Response to Re:Good Morning:
    In Response to Re:Good Morning : Even though finding a new job will suck, because job hunting always sucks. At least you won't have to drive 2 hours one-way that would suck more and get old real quick. And boo working weekend. I would hate working weekends. Well good luck with the move and new job. It can be stressful but in my case it was totally worth it in the end.
    Posted by degrea
    Thanks!! :)

Moving is definitely stressful, but we know it's going to be worth it. The funny thing is, I'm not worried about the move itself or finding a new job (even though I should be), I'm worried about other things like making new friends, finding my way around a new town, new stores, etc. I'm such a weirdo. 
    my read shelf:
  • You are NOT a weirdo! I think that is normal.  Yeah finding a job is important, but friends and being comfortable with your new town is more important in a lot of ways to your happiness.  

Fred Rogers
  • degreadegrea
    2500 Comments
    In Response to Re: Good Morning:
    You are NOT a weirdo! I think that is normal.  Yeah finding a job is important, but friends and being comfortable with your new town is more important in a lot of ways to your happiness.  
    Posted by aggiebug
    I agree with Aggie. Doesn't make you weird at all. I worry about that stuff too.  Even though I don't know you per say you are awesome and have no problem with any of that stuff.
  • Thanks, girls!  
    my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards