May 2011 Weddings

**NCV**

Tell us about London right now!  Olympic buzz and all that jazz.

Re: **NCV**

• LOL! Joy that is impressive!
  • degreadegrea
    2500 Comments
    I love you Joy!! You and your bat signals crack me up.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • She has posted some great pictures on FB.  From what I have noticed this is about the time she has been headed to the Olympic park.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • I can't bat signal her on Facebook - someone tell her to come chat with us!
  • I did :).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Ohh the bat signal! Love it!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • NCV said its hard to get on from her phone and she is so busy (she has family in town for this too).  She said she will be on soon. ( I take that mean the next few days)
    Fred Rogers
  • Okay!  I hope her family hasn't taken over her apartment :-)
  • Love the Bat signal!

I'm just stopping by after getting home from Team GB ladies soccer, they won!  

My sister, bro, me, H at Wembly right after we arrived 2 hours before kickoff.  

I am having uploading more photos and it's 1 am so I'll come back soon.  We're so busy!  
    We are meeting Kerri Strug tomorrow at a VIP lounge for Chase CC holders my dad found, free food and events, over all great find.  

The Olympics are exhausting!  

Pre English Reception Pictures at H's High School
    Bio
  • oh my god, I love Kerry Strugg!!! 
  • Sounds like you're having a great time!!!

So jealous about the meet&greet!!! Have fun tomorrow!! 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I just saw this! Love the pic, love Kerry Strugg!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards