Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Small rehearsal dinner location?

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone had ideas of where I could have my rehearsal dinner.  We're looking at about 16 people, and we want to do it more casual.  We live on the West Side, so that would be best, though downtown and places along the northern part of 275 are ok too.  I thought that the La Rosa's on Boudinot was perfect, but my fiance is kind of picky sometimes and says that it brings up awkward memories of childhood birthday parties (sigh).  And his mom hates skyline.  We really have no idea who has small party rooms.  Your help would be most appreciated!
-Lauren

Re: Small rehearsal dinner location?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Chucky cheese, No just messing. Macaroni Grill by tri county had a nice back room with a fire place in it,  The food is pretty darn good also and very reasonably priced.
  • Options
    abromanelloabromanello member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a new small restaurant called Van Zandt in North College Hill - it's west but not technically "west side."  They have a great back room that I think would be perfect for a small rehearsal dinner.  They have YUMMY food and they're a small local place - I would have chosen them for my rehearsal my future MIL hadn't already booked some place :)
  • Options
    mschneid02mschneid02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IF my fiance liked indian food i would have done this place .  They don't have a private room, but they do have a 'back' that is usually empty and i bet they'd work with you.  Plus it's BYOB.  I also think that Dewey's has rooms.

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/32/1415970/restaurant/Northside/Dusmesh-Indian-Restaurant-Cincinnati
  • Options
    dawnfraleydawnfraley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at Kennings Circle K on Bridgetown Rd?  I haven't been there in a while but their food was always good! 

http://www.kenningscirclek.com/

Happy Planning!  :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards