Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

PSA: Say Yes to the Dress's Randy Fenoli @ Bridal & Formal

Just got an email in my box about Randy visiting the weekend of Sept 30th at Bridal and Formal to help give brides to be fashion advice. Reservations are required. Thought anyone else who is crazy about the show would like to know!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 92 Ready to party!

Re: PSA: Say Yes to the Dress's Randy Fenoli @ Bridal & Formal

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Just wanted to say that I love your bouquet!
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Options
    aor9487aor9487 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I found this pic online and fell in love! Sad thing is, the florists I've gone to said I couldn't have picked a more expensive bouquet lol. I might have to get it in real touch silk or something because I can't find anything that I like as much as this. I love the colors in your bouquet and that's what I'm going for if I absolutely can't have the one I want. What color are you bridesmaid dresses and will they have similar bouquets to yours?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 92 Ready to party!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know Callas are expensive! But they are my most favorite flower. I really like the Picasso callas (the one in my pic) they have purple and white to it. 

My BM dresses are brown....I really wanted the purple to stand out. The BMs bouquets will be similar but they will not have the callas in them. It is a way to save money and to make my bouquet a little more unique. 
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards