• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Hello

Hello ladies,

New to the board.  Got engaged on Dec. 4th and we are gettinng married on May 14, 2011.  Our colors are hot pink and orange.  Have you ladies just started planning, in the middle, etc?

I'm so excited by this process!

Kisses,
D

Re: Hello

• Welcome Arlee,

I have been engaged since March and we just set our wedding date in October, May 29, 2011.  We are getting married at a Doubletree Hotel here in Pittsburgh~ but that is about all that we know for sure. Good luck to you!!!

• welcome and congratulations!  I got engaged in May and new right away that we wouldn't get married until May 2011 (gotta love school!!)

If you want to get to know some fellow May11 knotties.  THere is a link in my siggy to our blog.  Not everyone is up there but several are.  if you want to be added just page me here with what you want and I will post it for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Welcome and congratulations!  We got engaged in September and are getting married on May 21, 2011!

We (well I) have been planning since September and am now starting to book a few vendors (chapel and reception hall)
  • Welcome and Congrats!!

We are color twins except I am adding bright green too!!
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Congrats on your engagement and welcome!!

I got engaged in May and ATM FI and I have only recently booked the photog and our venues.
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • Congratulations!! I got engaged Dec 19th and already booked our church, the reception site, and am penciled in with the photographer and videographer...meeting with a DJ this coming weekend! I'm such a crazy planner and am trying to get a lot done before school gets crazy!! GL planning - it's so much fun! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards