• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Happy Pi Day!

3.14 ! Woot! 
I might make a chocolate pie to surprise DH with today! 

It's my day off, but I'm going in to take a resident on an appointment. She was supposed to go on Monday, but our administrator forgot. So I said I'd just come take her. 
Then I'm getting my haircut! Finally. I haven't had a trim since before Thanksgiving. Oops. 

What are you all up to today?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my read shelf:
Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Happy Pi Day!

• Hi JLQ! Happy Pi day! Not much going on today. Work, happy hour, dinner (maybe with the boss man since he is in town), home, making invites, and bed! I lead an exciting life as always.

JLQ: Are you cutting your hair in a new style or just a trim?
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Hi.

I am making pumpkin pie for the kids. Their favorite. We always celebrate Pi day this way.

In other news an ex of mine is dying. The guy that I dated before Nate. We really did the break up and remain friends thing. Was one of those that we realized that we were better friends than lovers.

He has been in the ICU for a couple days now. He is in liver failure. The docs say that they are not even going to do surgery because he would not make it. He has been on the liver transplant list for over a year now.

All that are keeping him alive at this moment are the machines. They are basically waiting for his family to let go.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Ask me stuff.
  • Sorry to hear that Mono. T&P's
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • So sorry to hear that, Mono! Sending prayers your way.

I'm just getting a trim. I'm trying to let my hair grow out. I don't know why, since I don't do much with it anyway. I was just tired of short hair I guess! 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • This made me giggle: 
    my read shelf:
  • Mono, I'm so sorry. Hopefully a liver will come soon before his family lets go!
    J, that's funny. It made me laugh and I had to share with some co-workers.

Not much going on here. We're going to Clearwater this weekend to go to the St. Patricks Day Phillies game. Then on Monday we're going to Orlando to go to another Phillies game. We haven't traveled with Chase since the summer when he was little. I have no idea how it'll be with him now. I'm a little nervous.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies.

I am a bit torn up about it. I was fine at first but the more I hear about it the worse it is. What is really weirdly upsetting is our friends have changed all their profile pics on FB to a pic of him. So anytime I chat with them on FB it is like awkwardly talking to him.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Ask me stuff.
  • Hi Kris! Sounds like a fun weekend! I bet Chase will be a champ.
  • Sooo DH ordered my birthday present online, and it came today. I brought the box in from outside, and now I want to open it. It's kind of a big box. I have no idea what it could be. I told him I wanted an iPad mini or a big Amazon gift card, neither of which are big enough for this box. 

I got my new driver's license today. I had to go get my photo taken. I look stupid, but oh well. 
    I also go myself some fro-yo while I was out. Two new places for self serve frozen yogurt opened in Williamsport, and I've been wanting to go for weeks and no one would go with me so I just went alone. It was yummy, but I got too much and put too many mix ins in it. 

Kris - Sounds like a fun weekend! 
    my read shelf:
  • Hey y'all!

Mono - so sorry to hear this!  T&Ps!
    jlq - that pic makes me laugh.  Just like "hi guys.... don't mind me, I'm just the new pope!"
    degrea - enjoy dinner and happy hour!
    Kris - have fun!

Not much here.  I had a dentist's appointment this morning and my mouth is now killing me.  No cavities though!  Other than that, not much going on.  We live very quiet lives...
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards