• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

good morning!

How are my peeps today?

heh my BFF used to love Angel by Shaggy because of the line "closer than my peeps you are to me" and she thought it meant the marshmellow peeps.  

Its already pretty toasty outside today.  Titus dog and I went for a run and both of us were draggin quite a bit!  

Today I hope to finish my skirt. I am hoping it turns out well. I am making an easy pattern much more difficult lol!  The pattern is making me feel quite fat right now.  I cut out the pattern size (based on measurements) that is 4 sizes larger than anything I buy in stores Surprised
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: good morning!

• I love marshmallow peeps. Especially the chocolate ones. :)

Today is the anniversary of my granddad's death. I can't believe it's already been a year!

Not much going on for me. I'm tired. H woke me up a few times last night coughing and snoring. I can't wait for him to get better so I can sleep. Although, I'm sure it's not a picnic for him either.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Morning.  I'm a crabby cakes so I'm lying low.
  • oh, here's a good, crazy link from The Bump.

http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/67527727.aspx

You will never think of Expecto Patronum the same way.
  • Good luck with your skirt Aggie!

I'm sorry about your granddad Kris :(

Not much going on here.  We're getting new gutters today so hopefully they will all be installed and looking pretty when I get home from work today.  I'm a little nervous because they didn't call to confirm yesterday but I'm trusting that everything will be good.
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Morning! Thinking of you, Kris :) It apparently poured here earlier this morning but it was just dirzzling a little when I left for work. Tonight my inlaws are taking my out to dinner for my bday! Lots of eating this week :)

Have a good day!
  • degreadegrea member
    2500 Comments
    Morning! I am tried and my arm hurts. I had a stupid tetanus shot yesterday and my arm is angry about it. Why do they hurt so much? What is up with that?
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • In Response to Re: good morning!:
    oh, here's a good, crazy link from The Bump. http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/67527727.aspx You will never think of Expecto Patronum the same way.
    Posted by Joy2611
    I couldn't stop watching it...but you're right. I won't. Innocent
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lol joy. I was wading through the stupid thinking I really didn't get your comment and then bam! Bahahaha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • kris hugs to you.
    Fred Rogers
    Morning! I am tried and my arm hurts. I had a stupid tetanus shot yesterday and my arm is angry about it. Why do they hurt so much? What is up with that?
    Posted by degrea
    My sympathies.  I had a tetanus shot last summer and my arm was sore for days.  :(  Feel better!
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Morning!  I've been so tired lately.  I'm really just sick of work and want a vacation, ha.  My weekends have also been very busy so I haven't had much down time.

I haven't had a tetanus shot in years.  Like since I was young.  Why did you have one?  Should I be getting one?

Anniversary
  • degreadegrea member
    2500 Comments
    In Response to Re: good morning!:
    Morning!  I've been so tired lately.  I'm really just sick of work and want a vacation, ha.  My weekends have also been very busy so I haven't had much down time. I haven't had a tetanus shot in years.  Like since I was young.  Why did you have one?  Should I be getting one?
    Posted by rschuckman
    The last one I had was over 10 years ago so I was due. I believe they are good for ten years. And according to my doctor whooping cough has been going around and the tetanus shot has a booster for whooping cough. Whooping cough can be dangerous for little ones. I am around my niece so I got the silly shot.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • yeah its a ten year shot and if you get a puncture round you get another one. Ant they do hurt degrea. I got one about 5 yrs ago now but I still remember it.
    Fred Rogers
    oh, here's a good, crazy link from The Bump. http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/67527727.aspx You will never think of Expecto Patronum the same way.
    Posted by Joy2611
    Good gravy, that post was ridiculous.  She posted the same exact thing twenty minutes later because she didn't like the responses, and asked it on the dad board too because she wanted to know if it would mess with her H's junk.  Apparently they laughed at her so much that she DDed.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • We spent all morning at my MIL's house going through all the stuff that we have there. It was annoying. And most of it is in her attack, so we were sweating so bad. ugghh. 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • degreadegrea member
    2500 Comments
    In Response to Re: good morning!:
    We spent all morning at my MIL's house going through all the stuff that we have there. It was annoying. And most of it is in her attack, so we were sweating so bad. ugghh. 
    Posted by jlq2005
    Boo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards