• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

happy Friday!

and Yay for Pi day yesterday.  People at work were teasing me for knowing that it was pi day, but since I mentioned it earlier this week guess what we had at work yesterday? pies! and I couldn't even make one as planned, but I will still take credit for the celebration.

Happy friday! I hope everyone has a fantastic day.  Any plans for the weekend?

For us its packing packing packing.  We close on Monday!!!! I can't believe it.  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: happy Friday!

• Good morning!!! This weekend we're watching basketball (Go Buckeyes in the Big 10 tourney!) and I have a friend's daughter's 5th birthday party and a baby shower to go to. Should be fun though.

Aggie, congrats on closing so soon!!! That's amazing and awesome! Did you ever post a pic of your house?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • oh my goodness, Aggie!!  CONGRATS!!!

• Congrats on the closing, Aggie!

I work all weekend, as usual. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Yeah Friday!! It's the end of March Break here and I've enjoyed the week off I do child care at a school before and after school so since no school there's no work. I need a new job though. It's becoming a reality that my part time job isn't quite enough. We want to ttc again now and if I have the job I do when we have the baby we won't get much maternity benefits we Canadians get 65 of our wages while off for a year sick!!! I'm going to start looking but fear leaving Charlie at a daycare 23 days a week when dh is working. I have to remind myself it will be worth it. Charlie will be 1 on Monday! I am a little sad that its already here. I can't believe it's here! It really feels like not too long ago I was ready to pop! We had a party last weekend with my family back home and next weekend we're doing one with dh's family and friends. It's more than I wanted but ill survive. Even though it'll be past St Patricks day I think we're doing a St Patricks theme since he was born 2 hours after St Patricks day. Did any of you ever see coverage of a huge riot on St Patricks day at a college in Canada last year? Apparently it made the international news. Anyways that's the city we live in and we didn't know about the riot till like 2 days later because I was in labour all St Patricks day. Random note.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Morning! WOHOO AGGIE!!

Not much going on here. Everyone have a great weekend.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Echo!  I can't believe Charlie's one.  That is crazy.

Does anyone still talk to msteph?  How old is Grace now?

I love that you're going to have two children before Jay and I have one.  We're soooo slow.  I keep thinking about how my life is going to change drastically once we have a baby and I'm like "let's wait a bit more."  I can't do that forever!  I am off bcp now and charting (to AVOID) but it's my first month and it's weird.  FF is my new very best friend.
  • Grace turned on about two weeks ago I think it was. It's so crazy how fast time flew. It's also crazy how your life does change once you have a child but at the same time, at least for us, I can't imagine it any other way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happy Friday everyone!

Aggie - I can't believe you close on Monday!  That is awesome!!

Echo - I can't believe he's going to be one!  It seems like not long ago we were calling him CharSaratops.

It's a basketball weekend for us too (go Green!)  DH's grandma's birthday is today so they are having a party for her tomorrow which we're going to.  DH has already told me that we'll be staying at grandma's if State plays at 4 tomorrow.  Which means we won't get home until at least 8pm.  I'm not thrilled...
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Good Afternoon.

So last night was quite eventful around here in a bad way.

Charles Snuck out of bed and got under the table. He startled the cats who were ont he seats. They attacked. He has scratches and bites everywhere. When we went to the ER they gave him what they called paper stiches. In other words a super band aid.

Poor guy.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Ask me stuff.
  • Divergent readers!!! 

my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Mono - poor guy!

jlq - He looks very similar to what I had in my head.  A little darker hair and it would be perfect.  Also, he's quite yummy.
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Does anyone watch Jeopardy! ? 
    Apparently tonight one of the answers involved my hometown! 
    One of my friends posted this photo on her FB:

my read shelf:
  • Holy Moly being the only Dr at work makes for a busy busy day!  

I haven't posted pictures of the place yet, but I don't really haven any yet so that is why.  Well that and I post from my phone about 90% of the time.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards