Ohio-Cincinnati

Crazy

Ok, so I'm 8 days away and I think I'm going crazy. I feel like venting in every email I send. Now I know my hair dresser does not need to hear how people are still adding/deleting people from their RSVP this close to the wedding. But does that stop me from almost writing it all in there?? no way. Luckily I restrained myself and left it out. But I'm just saying...Everything is getting on my nerves almost immediately. I have no patience and I've begun to tell people what they are doing instead of asking. For example, my MOH hasn't done a single thing for my bachelorette party. Even though last year when she got married I planned an entire weekend trip out of town for hers. So I basically told her that she is in charge of the party now. Hope she does it! But seriously...thank goodness it's almost over because I can't take much more!!!!
Sorry for my long rant...I really am going crazy
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Crazy

• edited December 2011

no place better to bitch than on the internet.

everything is going to be great, and we expect you to post pictures!

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Let it all out here, girl!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Seems about right to me.  That sounds SO familiar!!  I was really dreading my bachelorette party.  My MOH (and I use honor lightly) decided to meet for dinner at Joes Crab Shack.... with balloons on the table that had multiple sexual positions on them.  During dinnertime.  I had an old man watch me as I pulled out a giant foam penis out of my bag of fun.  Yay.  I thought it was going to be the worst bachelorette party ever.  It turned out to be the most fun that any of us have had at a B party.  We just went to Mainstrasse and had a blast. 

Just breathe, chica.  In 9 days, all of this will be over.  Whoever comes and doesn't come won't matter anymore.  You'll be a wife, who just had a wonderful day as a bride.  It may not all come out as you pictured, but it will still be one of the best days of your life.  Promise.  Vent away if you need to, we're here for you!
  • edited December 2011
    Ha! life is crazy indeed. My MOH just called to ask if there was anything she could do. Guess I shouldn't have freaked out so much.
    Thanks for the support. And mrs dilligaf, you're exactly right...thanks for reminding me what this is all about.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    LaughingI agree!  This is one of the most stressful times of your life, but this part will all be over soon.  Don't forget to breathe deep and enjoy your wedding day and your groom.  So many people let stress ruin their day.  Everyone is stressed out more everyday as their weddings approach.  This is a perfect forum for venting since we are all brides or recent brides and can relate to it.  So vent whenever you need too!  People are on these boards 24 hours a day (it is what I do when I have insomnia)!
    I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards