• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

TGIF!

Happy Friday!! 
What's everyone got in store for the weekend?

We're leaving after I'm done with work today to go to my mom's for the weekend. I'm excited. We haven't been home since January. 

Have a happy day and a good weekend ladies! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my read shelf:
Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: TGIF!

• Hi JLQ! Happy Friday! We'll be spending the weekend watching basketball and my mom is coming up to go shopping (mostly for baby things). Other than that, we don't have much going on. Have a great time at home! Safe travels. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Morning! My parents and grandparents are coming to visit for the day on Sunday. Other than that prep the hallway for paint! Have fun JLQ safe travels. Lois that baby is getting bigger and bigger.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • kris2131kris2131 member
    1000 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited March 2013
    Morning!

Lois, tomorrow you'll be a banana! I was always terrified of the watermelon. It looked so daunting. But it really wasn't bad. I think because you slowly work up to it instead of boom, watermelon.

J, have fun this weekend!
    Degrea, have your parents and grandparents over should be nice!

H is working tomorrow, so it's just me and the kid all day. I need to go out and buy a new jacket since I can't find the one I took when we went away last weekend. I couldn't have left it anywhere because I was sure we got everything and it's driving me crazy. I also lost Chase's bibs, so I have to go get more. I hate misplacing and losing things. It's so annoying.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How is a banana bigger than an eggplant??
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2011-weddings_tgif-48?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:645Discussion:a5a69dd8-9e63-4508-953a-56d588e713f4Post:0cb372c4-303b-4bcf-83ba-059142a06a66">Re: TGIF!</a>:
    [QUOTE]How is a banana bigger than an eggplant??
    Posted by degrea[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure they measure based on length, not weight or total size. I'd like to know what size banana they use since I thought eggplants were longer than bananas.
    Anniversary
  • Huh! I was totally thinking overall volume. That baby ticker is confusing!
  • Monolayth3Monolayth3 member
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary
    edited March 2013
    Hi Ladies.

I am all over the place right now.

Last night my ex died. He lived three times his life expectancy, so that was good? He did live like each day was a gift. He will be missed. I am not that upset about it anymore. I worked through my emotions on it. Helps that he was always telling me that he has a liver condition and that he could die anytime. So he prepared people for it. Sweetheart he was.

Also I caught what everyone else in the house had. Luckily was only sick one day!

And I applied to a job at a travel agency that is run by an association that deals with automobiles in the Americas. (Its easy to figure out where) I went in for my third interview today. Today was basically a job shadow so I could meet the staff and see how the job works.

It is down to me and another person. They have more travel experience but I have more experience with the company. As I worked there in Nebraska for around 3 years. She is wanting to see how we get along with the other employees. She will let me know next week. I really Really want this job. Great pay Great benefits. And I can do Real estate on nights and weekends.

If I get this job then Nate will do the real estate full time. Also we will talk about the possibility of TTC.....Laughing

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Ask me stuff.
  • So sorry Mono. :(

As for the job, good luck! I applied there when I first moved here, but didn't get it. Sounds like it's in the bag for you, though!

And yay for TTC!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards