May 2011 Weddings

Baby Apardy is coming! (Updated)

Ashlee went in last night to be induced and as of about 9:30 this morning, she's at 1cm. She'll keep us updated as she progresses.

T&P for a safe delivery and a happy and healthy baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Apardy is coming! (Updated)

• degreadegrea
    2500 Comments
    Good Luck Ashlee!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • yaaaaaaaay! Go momma!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Good luck Ashley!
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Ashlee I'm so excited for you :) :)
  • Yay, Ashlee!!!  Can't wait to see baby pics.
    Anniversary
  • Am I the only one who finds it weird that people are saying "push?"  Too much visual for me.
  • degreadegrea
    2500 Comments
    In Response to Re: Baby Apardy is coming!:
    Am I the only one who finds it weird that people are saying "push?"  Too much visual for me.
    Posted by Joy2611
    eye to eye!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • I'm still not a fan. 

• Ashlee updated that there is talk of sending her home and put on bedrest if she doesn't progress within the next few hours. She was induced because of high blood pressure and headaches, so bedrest would be a must.

Fingers crossed that Baby Apardy wants to come now instead of later!

Anniversary
  • degreadegrea
    2500 Comments
    In Response to Re: Baby Apardy is coming!:
    [QUOTE]Ashlee updated that there is talk of sending her home and put on bedrest if she doesn't progress within the next few hours. She was induced because of high blood pressure and headaches, so bedrest would be a must. Fingers crossed that Baby Apardy wants to come now instead of later!
    Posted by kris2131[/QUO

T&P's Ashlee!!
  • AdeleDazeemAdeleDazeem
    5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2012
    Soo... they started an induction and are now going to stop it?  Good gracious.  That just seems unfair and a bit mean to her mentally. 

Side note: I pray to God I never have be induced.  It sounds like torture.

Hang in there, Ashlee :-)
  • Wow Ashlee. I am praying for you!  

(and Joy I am so there with you on the push)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Oh gosh, hang in there Ash!!!
  • Just heard from Ashlee and she may pop on here and give details. She's home now and is on strict bedrest to do absolutely nothing but rest. So for now, no new baby. He's cooking for a little while longer.
    Anniversary
  • Hi All! I am on the couch and DH is amazing. He has dinner planned, he made cookies this morning before coming to the hospital, and the house was clean when I got home. I told him to take his time today getting to the hospital because I was fine watching tv and just being monitored. DH is taking my blood pressure and we are keeping track of that.
    MIL will be here tomorrow to spend the day & BIL's girlfriend is taking me to my appointment on Thursday morning. I was told I could not drive so I need to depend on people. I am getting used to it... It is very hard though. I am used to doing things for myself.
  • How long do they anticipate this going on?  Are they hoping/thinking you will go into labor on your own quite soon?

You're a trooper!
  • Ash!  You seem to be in good spirits despite all the craziness :) Take it easy and let people help you!!!
  • In Response to Re: Baby Apardy is coming!:
    Soo... they started an induction and are now going to stop it?  Good gracious.  That just seems unfair and a bit mean to her mentally.  Side note: I pray to God I never have be induced.  It sounds like torture. Hang in there, Ashlee :-)
    Posted by Joy2611
    It is :(

and ditto hang in there Ash :) take care of yourself and as they always say "enjoy your rest now because when the baby gets here blah blah blah" LOL
    photo 079784b6-db39-45bd-baa4-d4d1663846f3.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hang in there Ashley!  Enjoy the couch time as much as possible and I hope this is the height of the drama for your delivery.  May everything else go quickly and smoothly!
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Sending t and p and love and hugs your way!! I hope you get to meet your son soon!!
    I am married to my best friend, my soulmate, my fence post.
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • thinking about you! you can play with us we will try to distract you and keep you entertained :). I am praying the trey if the journey is a smooth one.
    Fred Rogers
  • degreadegrea
    2500 Comments
    Hang in there Ash! Enjoy the couch time and H waiting on you. As much as I hate being sick I love when H waits on me when I am sick. T&P's!
  • Ash, July 25th is a great birthday, if I do say so myself ;)
  • Thinking of you, Ashlee!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to Re: Baby Apardy is coming! (Updated):
    In Response to Re: Baby Apardy is coming! (Updated) : July 30th is a great birthday, as well, but considering that means another 5 days of this, I'll approve today as well 
    Posted by Beaniebeach
    lol
  • Popular week for birthdays lol. I would love to have him today Amy ;) They did not give me any indication how long this may go on. I am curious to see what they say about it tomorrow at my appointment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards