May 2011 Weddings

hi

to quote BB *yawn*

I am sleepy today and I can't eat or drink anything until after my wellness check at 10:15. So I am just sitting here thinking about food I want to eat.

my niece is spending the night tonight and ohmahgosh is she excited. She told me she wanted to sleep in my room not H's room LOL.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: hi

• so I mentioned I was hungry right. Well I was reading a birth announcement thread on another board and somehow my mind digressed to food while reading and I almost responded with "yummmmmy" like was about to press enter almost responded. Bahahaha I think I need to nap so I don't think about eating :P
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • BB...what did you eat before you went to bed?!

I had a dream that H thought I didn't want to live there anymore, so he made me move out. It was awful. He woke up when I got out of bed this morning and I told him about it. His response was "wtf?!"

I left work early yesterday because I had a dentist appointment. And for the first time in my life, my dentist said there is a tooth they want to keep an eye on because it could lead to a cavity. I've never had a cavity so now I might actually take up flossing so I don't get one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Morning ladies.  It was pouring this morning so my trek into work took way too long.  But on the bright side, our gutters seem to be working wonderfully!

I have a ton to get done today because tomorrow is our all day staff retreat.  barf.
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • So this morning I went outside to put my stuff in the car before taking Chase out and there was an ugly duck standing right outside my front door. Isn't this the image you'd like to wake up to?

And there were to of them. And I felt kind of trapped! It was weird. So anyway, I shooed them away enough that I could get to the driveway and next door I see a goose in the front yard and a cat. The cat was just cleaning itself and the goose was just standing there. You'd think the goose would be charging the cat or something, but it wasn't. I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone or something.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to Re: hi:
    Morning ladies.  It was pouring this morning so my trek into work took way too long.  But on the bright side, our gutters seem to be working wonderfully! I have a ton to get done today because tomorrow is our all day staff retreat.  barf.
    Posted by LaBellaVita23
    Embrace your touchy feely-ness ;) lol
  • Oh Aggs, that is the worst! I try and schedule my annual physicals as early as I can so I can eat sooner :)

So, I'll just AW that my H planned a small dinner with some friends for me last night at a restaurant we've been wanting to try. He also got me roses which I was sad to leave in the sink so the dang cats wouldn't try to eat them.
  • And it's unbelievably ugly! But one of them had babies recently, so the chicks have been out roaming and they're so cute! I feel bad for them because they won't be cute for long.
    Anniversary
    Oh Aggs, that is the worst! I try and schedule my annual physicals as early as I can so I can eat sooner :) So, I'll just AW that my H planned a small dinner with some friends for me last night at a restaurant we've been wanting to try. He also got me roses which I was sad to leave in the sink so the dang cats wouldn't try to eat them.
    Posted by aimers1525
    We do too, but H slacked on this (its at his work so its one day and you sign up) so we got stuck with 10:15.  The funny part is every few weeks I go without breakfast just because I never get around to eating, but today because I can't its killing me LOL!

Kris that is too funny about the birds.  Makes me think of Mary Poppins when all they are searching for a new nanny and all the birds start landing near the house- wrong kind of bird I know.
    Fred Rogers
  • aggie, I hear you - it's one thing when you're busy and you forget to eat, and entirely another when you're not allowed.

Good morning!  I am in week one of trying to get somewhat back into shape.  I've been to yoga twice this week and I'm feeling sore today, but pretty good.  I wish I'd realized sooner that the gym membership at work is only $15 a month, because that is ridiculous and now I only have like 5 months to take advantage of it.  This afternoon I'm going to get my intro to the machines, so I hope to get some running in while I'm there.  I need it!

Hope everyone has a great day!
    imageimage
  • Also, aimers, that is awesome and so sweet that DH did that for you.  Bonus points!
    imageimage
    In Response to Re: hi : Embrace your touchy feely-ness ;) lol
    Posted by aimers1525
    I know, right?  And that is really sweet of your DH!  Props to him.

Good luck with the not eating Aggie!  Only a little bit longer!

Kris - that is quite the ugly duck.  Are the ducklings the same color or are they yellow and then turn ugly?

BB - enjoy wearing your necklace today!

Dannie - good luck at the gym!  Keep up the good work :)
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Also, aimers, that is awesome and so sweet that DH did that for you.  Bonus points!
    Posted by dannie134
    Thanks :) And good luck getting back into workout mode.  After my busy spring w/work it was really hard to get my butt moving regularly again.
  • kris2131kris2131
    1000 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: hi:
    In Response to Re: hi : I know, right?  And that is really sweet of your DH!  Props to him. Good luck with the not eating Aggie!  Only a little bit longer! Kris - that is quite the ugly duck.  Are the ducklings the same color or are they yellow and then turn ugly? BB - enjoy wearing your necklace today! Dannie - good luck at the gym!  Keep up the good work :)
    Posted by LaBellaVita23
    Yep, they're yellow. I haven't seen them in about a week, so I'm curious to see what they look like now.
    Anniversary
  • Morning!! kris So I just finished getting caught up on yesterday's morning thread and 2 things. First aggie thinks you live in Canada which I assume means you live near my igloo and second I will gladly watch Chase for you just bring him over!! That would be amazing!!!! Life is good over here. Seriously need to start working on plans and advertising for my home daycare for the fall. Charlie is good. He has his 4 month check up and is perfect according to the dr. DH has been off work on parental leave since mid May and now has 1 month left. Where did time to?
  • Also in 3 weeks well be heading to Boyne Falls, Michigan for the weekend. Anyone familiar with the area? We're looking at also spending a night at a hotel somewhere between there and Port Huron if anyone has recommendations of places. I need to start researching. Booooo!
  • Hello.
    We had a big storm overnight with some crazy lighting. It was intense. 
    I work 8p-midnight today. What the hell kind of shift is that? I'm really annoyed. Like way to ruin my entire evening. Ughhhh. 

Today I must do laundry. I have so much to wash. 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Haha kris lives in floridia. I don't know why my crazy brain has her in Canada.
    Fred Rogers
  • Hey all you peeps w/babies should post some update pics.....you know if you want to and stuff. Echo, I don't think I've seen Charlie pics in a loooonnng time.

• If only you could post pics to TK from your phone! Boo!! In Canada moms get 15 weeks maternity leave and then like 35 week parental that either parent can take. While on the government pays you 65 of your normal wages and some companies will top you up to full pay. DH works for the provincial government and they have amazing benefits and so he gets topped up to almost full pay for 16 weeks. it's been great!
  • Alright, I'm moving to Canada.  Well actually I guess I could just get a job in Windsor and still live here then I don't have to worry about selling my house.
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
  • finally fooooooooood :D
    Fred Rogers
    finally fooooooooood :D
    Posted by aggiebug
    yay!
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
  • I'm totally moving to Canada. 

Here's a pic of Chase the other day. He was talking to his friends connected to the bouncer and he did well for a while, but then decided he was done. This is in the middle of all that.

And Echo, that would be awesome if you could watch him! Practice for your day care. :)
    Anniversary
  • I think I'm going to take one for the team. And by team, I mean H. I don't know if you remember, but about 2 weeks ago I had really bad service from Jimmy John's and was so turned off by it, I didn't want to ever go again. Well, they are one of H's favorite place for lunch. And he decided that since they treated me badly, he wouldn't go back til I did. Silly, I know. I keep telling him to go, but he says no. Every day now, he texts me with "what was for lunch" and I just know he's waiting for me to say JJ because he really wants to go. He's already picky about what to eat anyway, so that cuts down on his options. So, I'm thinking of getting JJ today so he'll go back. I'm really not interested in eating from there and I don't want to lie and say I had JJ when I really had like Chick Fil A or something, you know? Sigh.
    Anniversary
  • haha your H is too funny Kris.  I would probably do the same.  Or I would fib about it to him just so he would stop fussing about it.

I had Chick-fil-A and it was fan freaking tastic.
    Fred Rogers
  • Kris, does Chase have reddish hair or am I just blind? Such a cutieeeeeeee :)
  • Aimers, red hair is on both sides of the family, so there may be a red tint to it. But right now, his hair is a lightish brown. I've noticed red does get picked up in pictures, though. This hasn't been the first time.

And thank you! I still wonder how I got such a cute kid. :)
    Anniversary
  • In Response to Re:hi:
    Kris, does Chase have reddish hair or am I just blind? Such a cutieeeeeeee : Posted by aimers1525
    iI thought this too!
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • My MIL thought my niece had red hair the day she was born, but it's hard to tell because she still hasn't grown that much!
  • I'm so bored.
    I've done 3 loads of laundry so far, and have at least 2 more.  :(

We're trying to get as much stuff washed as we can before we move - towels, sheets, curtains, etc.  It's such a pain. 
    my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards