• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

TGIF!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's the day. SIL will be gone. YES. I will be happy to have our house back to ourselves. And to buy food that I want and not have someone else eat it. But this means I have to clean the guest bedroom again. Booo.
Tonight DH is going out to his assistant principals camp. He's leaving the school, and so all "the guys" are getting together for a big bash. Which means I'll have the house to myself! Not something that has happened here a lot. 

What do you all have planned for the weekend?   I work, as usual. Shouldn't be too bad though because it's at my second job which just means a lot of Hallmark movie watching! hahah! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my read shelf:
Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: TGIF!

• *yawn*  I was up at 4:50 this mroning to get to the airport on time. I forgot we were leaving on spring break Friday with a ton of college kids. Just waiting for our plane now. I can't wait to see my family! :-)

Happy weekend friends
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Happy Friday!!!!! We are registering for baby things tomorrow and I'm excited about it! I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and all went just as planned. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat which is pretty much my favorite sound in the world.  I'm in a fabulous mood today and hope work flies by so that H and I can have a fun date night!

JLQ - woo hoo for SIL to be gone! And how nice that you get the whole house to yourself too! It's amazing how nice it is to do whatever you want when you're by yourself.

Aggie - have an awesome time on your trip! I saw yesterday that you're going to a rodeo. I now know how much fun that will be! Enjoy and maybe eat a funnel cake for me. :) Have a safe flight!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Back to work for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

::waves::
  • Morning! We are going to BLO for the day to see my grandparents. Most of the time we will spend discussing my Grandpa 80th birthday party. I made up a mock invite that I am hoping they like because I freakin love it! I am looking forward to seeing them since I haven't seen them since Xmas! Other than that we have nothing planned.

JOY: HI! Hope your first day is lovely.
    JLQ: Enjoy your weekend. I love Hallmark movies.
    Aggie: Enjoy your vacation and seeing your family.
    Lois: Glad to hear everything is going as planned with baby eggplant.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Good afternoon.

I feel like I have missed a ton. Joy tell me about your new job!

I spent last weekend at the boy's moms house. Her 5 month old was in the hospital with failure to thrive and breathing problems. So I was watching her daughter that is 6 month younger than Charles.

They found the reason for all the baby's health problems were from mold in the house. He was a 5 month old still in newborn size. They moved out the day I left. They have the health inspector and the fire department looking at the house Because it does not meet code for a rental house. Bad stuff. But healthy baby who is gaining weight now.

The boys are loving their new school. It is rather awesome.

I am waiting to hear back from a job. They are checking my freelances. I have not done the stuff to transfer my real estate license over to NC. We are thinking maybe we will have Nate do the main Real estate and I will get my license and assist on nights and weekends.

I have a higher earning potential than Nate does. This job will be a salaried travel agency position with a company I worked for in Nebraska. With full benefits. Which will be nice.

So now I have babbled. Have a great weekend ladies. I plan on Making lasagna and cheesecake with the boys.

(holy crap I only made one spelling mistake!)

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Ask me stuff.
  • Glad things are coming together Mono in NC for you. Also glad the baby is better.

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Anyone around still?
    DH left a while ago and I'm already bored and lonely. Booo. 

I'm cleaning the guest bedroom since SIL is gone. I'm really annoyed because she got pen on the new comforter I bought for that bed. It better come out in the wash. 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Hi I am around

I am sorry she put pen marks on your comforter.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Ask me stuff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards