May 2011 Weddings

I am naked!

Just dropped my e ring off due to the center stone being loose. Good thing I can put any old ring on that finger, but nothing compares!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I am naked!

• lol love the post title! I always feel naked without it... even when I clean it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
  • Naked? Yowzaa! Just in time for a New Years party! Woo hoo! Hope you get your e ring back soon. Better to fix a loose stone than to replace one that fell out.
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • I totally feel your pain! I just got mine back the other day. I have a 3 stone, and I didn't like the way the heads were set up, so I sent it to the jewelry store where we got the ring. All I wanted was the center stone raised. Kay told me that they had to mail it out to their jewler to see if they could do it. They said it would take 2 weeks - just to see if they could do what i was asking, and if they could, another 2 weeks to do it!!! Sure enough, it took them 2 weeks to get back to me to let me know they could fulfill the simple request and give me an estimate, and almost 2 more weeks for them to do it and send it back. Needless to say, I am seriously questioning whether or not I will buy any other jewelry from them.
  • Iam supposed to have it back Jan 15. Almost home now so I can put another ring on, but now ill have to get used to the way that one feels. Oh well, better than risking loosing a stone!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm naked, too!!!
    :(
    I have been since before Christmas. 
    I have no idea when mine will be back. :( 
    I can't wear any other rings on that finger either, because I need a 6 for my ring finger, and the other rings i have are 8's to fit my middle fingers. 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I had a loose stone too!!  I had the ring for less then 6 months lol.  They had it for about 4 hours and I hated it!!  I hope you get your ring back soon.  :)

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Ugh! Such a twrrible feeling isn't it? I was sans ring for almost a month when my center stone chipped (yes diamonds actually can chip). I am glad you caught that it was loose before you lost it! Do you have insurance on it?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • In Response to I am naked!:
    Just dropped my e ring off due to the center stone being loose. Good thing I can put any old ring on that finger, but nothing compares!
    Posted by SoonToBeMrsB2011

awh!!! that is gonna be me soon! My FI ordered my ring and it was a thud. i LOVE it....but it turned my finger green!!!!! my FMIL called the place that my FI ordered it from and asked for our money back..since they sold us something completely fake. So today...i ordered a new, nice (wont turn my finger green EVER) ring..but it will take 3 weeks to get it! THEN...to size it, it will take another 2 weeks! :( 

plus side...is i will have a gorgeous ring that wont make me look like i have mold growing. lol. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards