• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Michaels Cheated Me!

So, on Saturday, FI and I bought a large wall panoramic frame and a $25 gift card (seperately) from Michaels because a $25 purchase got you a $5 gift card.  Or so I thought.  FI and I went to get the glass etching kit (the one ms. jess was talking about) and wanted to use a 40% off coupon and the $5 card.  NOPE!  They won't let you.  We had to choose one or the other, and the manager gave me a really condescending attitude that I didn't appreciate.  All i can say, is that I feel really cheated by Michaels right now!!

Re: Michaels Cheated Me!

• That is crap! Jerk faces!

Did you still get the glass etching kit?
    I am married to my best friend, my soulmate, my fence post.
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We still have one coupon left, and it has to be used by the 4th.  So I have to find some regular priced item over $5 that we might need.  Jeepers!
  • We still have one coupon left, and it has to be used by the 4th.  So I have to find some regular priced item over $5 that we might need.  Jeepers!
  • you could buy more decals for the etching. 
    I am married to my best friend, my soulmate, my fence post.
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • That stinks!  Let us know how the etching goes!
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    image image image
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • I bought FIs xmas gift at DicksSporting goods (love that I cant just use the name...) and it was supposed to be $80 on sale for $30....nope, turns out they can put 2 different dart boards mixed on a shelf with only 1 price tag and its for only one style. Btches. I know the cheated feeling.
    May 2011-December Siggy My favorite registry item.
    (I managed to shatter the glass in our coffee table so we have none!)
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I feel like Michaels is getting pickier and pickier with their coupons....
    I used the 60% + 10% for a custom framing job of our Engagement Pic for FI Parents  (Christmas Present) it was such an awesome deal but the extra 10% is 10% of the 60% if that makes since so the total discount is like 67% or 68% not 70%.

Although it still saved me a couple hundred dollars - got a $475 framing job for $120 Michaels still made it seem like it was the full 70%.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards