Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

What shoes are you wearing?

Just thought it'd be fun to see what shoes everyone plans to wear (or did wear) with their wedding dress.  :)  I love the idea of colorful shoes- maybe blue??

Re: What shoes are you wearing?

• Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I haven't bought mine yet but I'm planning on wearing colorful shoes and FI colorful socks!  For the reception, I'm going to be wearing platform flip flops because FI is 8'' taller than me but I still want to be comfortable enough to dance all night.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have so much color in the wedding (huge dark pink flower on my head, etc.) that I actually decided on ivory shoes  Satin, high heels.
    I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We are having a vintage art deco wedding at Union Terminal so I picked out these 1930's replicas made of ivory satin.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm wearing purple shoes
    These for the ceremony:

And these for when my feet start hurting:

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am wearing hot pink shoes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to do color but I had trouble finding my size in cute colorful shoes. I wear a 5 so it makes shoe shopping fun. I did end up finding a great pair of white shoes that I'll be wearing so it all worked out.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    meggo81meggo81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am wearing these http://www.zappos.com/nina-elke-true-blue-luster-satin and am changing into gray converse later when my feet start to hurt.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did turquoise shoes. It was one of our colors for the wedding so it worked great!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    SunBear22SunBear22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    =) I'm wearing flip-flops that my friends and I will decorate. My FI is short (like maybe 2'' taller than me) plus I really just want to be comfortable. If I can find some comfortable, low heel, vintage shoes I may change my mind.
  • Options
    Vendygirl921Vendygirl921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am wearing the red chucks my sister wore on her wedding day 12 years ago. ;) No one is going to see my feet so might as well be comfortable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_shoes-wearing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:c9fa7efd-cb3f-4bdd-847a-bca4e40e644ePost:091d2e3c-53bb-4a66-a14c-4d9088d67fd7">Re: What shoes are you wearing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am wearing hot pink shoes!
    Posted by afloggie[/QUOTE]

I am also wearing hot pink shoes!  I can't wait!  They are actually hot pink with white edging!
    Vicki & Ali - 3/5/11 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lbrown713lbrown713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the idea of wearing blue shoes, but the dress I'm leaning toward will have plum trim.  So, not sure yet. I like the idea though of your shoes being the "something blue." 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards