Ohio-Cincinnati

Possible Ceremony Change-Need Ceremony Rec

Our ceremony site is scheduled at Norman Chapel and that location is only able to accomodate up to 200p. Fiance did a preliminary list the other night and he has 25-50 ppl over the limit the chapel can hold. Neither one of us are members of a church. We need a place that's near our reception location, Kingsgate Marriott. TIA!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

Re: Possible Ceremony Change-Need Ceremony Rec

• kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you think everyone is going to show up? I had quite a few people that I expected decline due to conflicts. I would think about that a little, unless you know all of them are going to show. If it was 50 I would question, but that isnt too many over.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm kind of iffy on expecting them to come, but even 25p over would be 25pp without seating for a 20-30min ceremony. I would feel bad for having people to stand. Plus I found some people on his list without +1 that should definelty have one. I want to have a backup just incase, because I don't want to lose our deposit for Norman Chapel if we give them a yr notice of the cancellation. We booked the chapel back in May of 2009 for our Sept 2011 wedding.

Baby Gender Predictor

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_possible-ceremony-change-need-ceremony-rec?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:e1701818-c904-454b-a37d-f3cfb0752791Post:bce965f6-c8b3-48c0-ab72-0d5bf8c637a2">Re: Possible Ceremony Change-Need Ceremony Rec</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm kind of iffy on expecting them to come, but even 25p over would be 25pp without seating for a 20-30min ceremony. I would feel bad for having people to stand. Plus I found some people on his list without +1 that should definelty have one. I want to have a backup just incase, because I don't want to lose our deposit for Norman Chapel if we give them a yr notice of the cancellation. We booked the chapel back in May of 2009 for our Sept 2011 wedding.
    Posted by mahoganieyes[/QUOTE]

****Update problem resolved, spoke to Spring Grove and the location has chairs in the back which can accomodate more and the building can hold up to 249.***

Thanks!

Baby Gender Predictor

• edited December 2011
    If you didn't need something so close to Kingsgate, I'd suggest SEM Villa Chapel in old Milford (it's only about 20 minutes via Columbia Parkway from Kingsgate).  Stunning chapel; check it out on-line. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards