Ohio-Cincinnati

Cheap Rehearsal Dinner in Fairfield/Hamilton...

Does anyone have any ideas on a cheap rehearsal dinner in Fairfield/Hamilton area?

We are not high maintenance and don't need 5-star restaurants.

My other idea is rent out a cabin or shelter house (something with cover) and do our own food and alcohol...anyone know of a cheap rental place like this that allows alcohol?

I'm only talking around 30 people.

Thanks!

Re: Cheap Rehearsal Dinner in Fairfield/Hamilton...

• edited December 2011
    Is West Chester too far for you? We're having ours at Rafferty's near Ikea/Union Centre shopping. They have a back area that can be reserved for up to 40 people I believe. You can select the menu ahead of time so you are offering specific things to your guests, OR you can just let them choose anything off the menu.

Their prices are reasonable and the food there is great. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'd recommend Symmes Tavern in "downtown" Fairfield. Really nice private dining room and I didn't find it too expensive, but that's me so you might want to look into it. GL!
    Anniversary
  • LimegroveLimegrove member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no clue how much it costs, but have you looked at dave and busters? You can rent rooms/areas from them.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Macaroni Grille by Tri-County Mall.  They had a lot of choices.  It worked out well!
  • lnrhacklnrhack member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Spinning Fork on Route 4.  Has a really great atomosphere for rehersal dinner's.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards