Ohio-Cincinnati

Florists in Dayton

Can anybody recommend a good florist in Dayton?  My venue gives a discount for ordering from Furst and a few others.  Has anyone had any experiences with them?

Re: Florists in Dayton

• edited December 2011
    I've used Oberer's in the past. They are a little on the expensive side but do an awesome job.
  • edited December 2011

I am using Sherwood Florist in Kettering. They are wonderful there and so helpful. Definitely check them out!

Anniversary
  • adfrasure1adfrasure1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using the Flower Shoppe. Mark, the owner, is fantastic!!! He is very helpful and is so laid back which I love!!!
  • GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Sherwood Florist. They are very reasonably priced and awesome to work with.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Michele45419Michele45419 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Furst Florist for our wedding and we loved them.  I wasn't someone who had specific flowers in mind when I was looking.......but Michael was great.  He had some kind of sense of what I wanted while we were just talking and had great suggestions.  The flowers were not something I worried about at all once we decided to go with them.  Furst delivered on time and was great in setting up.  My mom can be a bit high-maintenance and Michael was SO patient in dealing with her overwhelming demands as well.  Furst was really awesome and, again, we were happy with the end result.
  • Michele45419Michele45419 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

To also add......I've been in weddings before where the boutineers or bridesmaid bouquets were sort of wilty or falling apart right after the wedding party photos.  Ours stayed perfectly assembled the entire night.  Again, I was super happy with their service.

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We also love Sherwood Florist, they were amazingly priced.  I felt that I was getting much more for my money, a very good feeling.  The florist also got back to me via e-mail within 24 hours several times.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of your help!  I'll definitely give these florists a try.
  • edited December 2011
    The Flowerman in Centerville is wonderful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards