• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
June 2011 Weddings

Show us your hairpieces (or ones you want)

This post is inspired by Janelle and Joy.... we bought our hairpieces for under 20 bucks on Etsy (woot!)

The Emmy's are totally boring me right now, I'd much rather see all of your hairpieces that you've bought or are going to buy! Here's mine:

My flower with it's accents

Re: Show us your hairpieces (or ones you want)

• u can see what i'm planning to do in my bio under attire or w/e i labeled it lol i'll probably try & make this clips myself. & i'll be making the BM hairties/clips (also on the page) as well ^_^
    ~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd
  • This is a pic of my tiara from David's Bridal.  I was going to do a headband originally, but my hair is soooo curly that you couldn't see it, lol.  So, I picked this one instead.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I ordered a comb off of Etsy, the picture is in my bio. I am also planning on ordering a headband or a flower off of Etsy as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • I am not sure if I'm doing a headband also, will have to play around and see!  But definitely flowers - these are my favorite so far:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's actually a necklace that we had at our store and I'm changing the ribbon to be lavender. I'm only wearing it for the reception. 
  • I really like this one, and I plan to buy this one or one similar to it.

• Bought these on Etsy, there is  a photo of them in my hair in my bio:

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2011-weddings_show-hairpieces-ones-want?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:646Discussion:ceeb2c20-c419-48e6-8eb3-b7a4eaa47450Post:559bfe57-9209-4313-87df-f8fae3441f6c">Re: Show us your hairpieces (or ones you want)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bought these on Etsy, there is  a photo of them in my hair in my bio:
    Posted by ogrady88[/QUOTE]

Ogrady, I actually almost bought the exact same ones. I love those a lot, beautiful!
  • AbbeyS2011AbbeyS2011 member
    1000 Comments
    edited August 2010
    I am leaning towards a tiara or a jeweled comb - not sure yet, so I do not have any pics.  Sorry  :(

All those white flowers make me think of the song, "Butterfy Kisses"...sticking little white flowers all up in her hair..."

Are any of you going to have that song in your weddings?  My niece was going to, but at the rehearsal she started to cry and said, we cant have it in!
    Anniversary
  • Here's mine!!!!

image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have someone on etsy who is recreating this veil and flower for me.  Can't wait to see how it turns out!

• I am LOVING this style veil... but won't have it made till January
    Pregnancy Ticker

• These are on a headband, but I think I'll separate them and probably use just one for a low updo.  I also have three smaller ones in white as another option.
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • I haven't bought mine yet, as the sales lady where I bought my dress told me that a trunk show will be going on in November where my headpiece will be discounted
    Just a comb for my hair with a little pizazz since my dress is simple, with no crystals or beading. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 8/9/11 EDD 4/11/12 M/C 8/20/11
    BFP 10/13/12 EDD 6/18/13
    PgAL and PAL always welcome and appreciated!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • edited August 2010
    It matches the polka dots in my dress ^_^

November Siggy Challenge: Favorite On Screen Couple
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards