Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

DJ's that will come to Dayton???

I WAS planning to use River City Dj's but I have called everyday since monday and each time have been promised they would email me a contract that afternoon and I still havent gotten one! So now Im worried that if they arent even concerned enough to get a contract they probably arent concerned about my wedding...

I need other good DJ's in the area!!
pleaaasseee =)

Re: DJ's that will come to Dayton???

• Options
    jennearstonjennearston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would try Zach of all Trades.
    I wanted to book with him, but he is already booked on my date.

http://home.fuse.net/moxy/dj/about.html
    Its offical...I am married!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used D'Agostino's.  They're out of Fairborn.  $100/hour.  That seemed to be about average.  He's quirky and he kept the dance floor packed the entire night.  In fact, we scheduled him til 10pm.  At 9:40 my aunt came up to me and asked how much the DJ costs...I told her.  Less than 10 minutes later she came up to me with $100 that they got from passing the hat so the DJ would stay an extra hour. 
  • Options
    Michele45419Michele45419 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked at All the Right Tunes and Absolute DJs.  Both of them are prompt and provide good service.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love DJ Toad productions. Based out of Miami Oxford and they travel to Dayton!
  • Options
    suze68suze68 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Party Pleasers. They have an office at the Dayton Bridal Connection.
    image Sept 2011 Favorite Registry Item
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dan Edwards. He is awesome. Plus, its kinda cool that hes a local TV news anchor so alot of your guests from the area will recognize him. He's very professional, knows how to keep the party going, and has wonderful ideas.

www.djedwardsgroup.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dj Butlers will travel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards