• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

Good Morning!

Hows it going ladies? Yes, I'm up early, I slept horribly! Let's just not talk about it lol.

Re: Good Morning!

• Good morning! I didn't sleep well either. I blame DPD. Since he's sick he decided to sleep in the other room. But my bed felt empty and I can't sleep without hearing him snoring. Isn't that silly?! Lol.
    Photobucket
  • Morning Ladies! I am at work, making myself look busy. We have a meeting today from 12-2-ugh. But they are giving us lunch which is kind of nice. It is finally warming up here too. It was freezing here the past 2 days.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm going to get sushi today for lunch which makes me happy! I may also try to nap this afternoon although that seems like it may be a useless effort.
  • Sushi sounds yummy right now. I am kind of hungry--although I don't know how I could be. I had breakfast sausage and a greek yogurt for breakfast. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi girls, im here, got into work a bit early. Im proud of myself thiugh because I finally dropped off my wedding dress to get cleaned and they were very positive about getting the stains out. In my mind I could do nothing for the rest of the day andie still be a productive day haha.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_good-morning-35?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:2227102b-c1de-44dd-8fc0-8729c8bf37a3Post:9d349a23-93b1-430c-be1a-ecdb491597b4">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi girls, im here, got into work a bit early. Im proud of myself thiugh because I finally dropped off my wedding dress to get cleaned and they were very positive about getting the stains out. <strong>In my mind I could do nothing for the rest of the day andie still be a productive day haha.</strong>
    Posted by anali12[/QUOTE]

<div>I love that feeling--when you get something done that you have been meaning to get done. You feel so productive after!</div>
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_good-morning-35?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:2227102b-c1de-44dd-8fc0-8729c8bf37a3Post:9756d6f0-38e2-4b61-b1d1-350458f40f2b">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning! I slept like crap too. <strong>I've been having dreams lately that I'm home alone while someone is trying to break into the house. Urg. I hate that feeling.</strong> Um I want Sushi! I would eat it for breakfast right now if I could :) For some reason it is absolutely dead in my office this morning! I have no idea why - and I'm the only one here from my department. SO WEIRD!
    Posted by udubbride[/QUOTE]

<div>I've been having dreams similar to this lately as well. I wake up, panicked and sweaty at like 4 am and scare the crap out of H. </div><div>
    </div><div>Ugh, I hate nightmares.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Morning, girls! It snowed here last night (a dusting) so that's sort of exciting. It was pretty to see but wasn't a hassle. And, it's warming up a little here too, so it will be gone probably by the end of the day.

I've done absolutely nothing all morning besides chat with coworkers (the one that was out yesterday is back, clearly : P) e-mail, and read about pet stuff and recipes on TN while this board was slow. I think I will like TN for the articles and stuff, but not the boards.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary
  • Good morning ladies. I slept terribly too, but luckily I'm still off this week. I'm sitting on the couch with a blanket, alternating between watching Firefly and reading. At some point I have to get some work done, but I don't really feel like it right now.
  • @ Jessie-I agree--making breakfast is a weekend thing-not a weekday thing. Although I did ask H to make me some sausage this morning. But he normally cooks his own breakfast during the week since he works from home so I didn't think it was a big deal. 

@Katie-I haven't done much of anything either. Everytime I go to do something work related-I get side tracked!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I wonder why we are all sleeping so poorly lately? LOL. I don't even remember my dream from last night but I don't think it was good based on me wakign up several times  in a panic. At 5:45 the sound that woke me up was the garbage truck, and I knew it, but at that point I couldn't go back to sleep since I knew H's alarm was going to be going off in a minute or 2
  • Jessie- when does your H go to work?? I am way too lazy to ever get to the store and back home before work, just to eat breakfast!

Anniversary
  • I rry really hard to cook breakfast during the week because I should have time, but somehow I cant even get that done.
  • Yeah, sorry everyone's not sleeping well (me included : P) I'm not really having nightmares, but weirdo dreams for sure. And, sleeping way too light.

Boo! It's too cold, and bed is way too comfy in the morning for this!

Anniversary
  • Morning girls! I slept ok...once i actually went to bed. I'm still in stay up as late as i want mode from the holiday and it's really starting to get to me! I'm SO tired. maybe tonight i'll go to bed at a decent time. Maybe.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_good-morning-35?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:2227102b-c1de-44dd-8fc0-8729c8bf37a3Post:b1e34684-70db-4c82-ace4-8c6ef7525374">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jessie- when does your H go to work?? I am way too lazy to ever get to the store and back home before work, just to eat breakfast!
    Posted by greenkitty23[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, I was wondering this too. I barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone go to the store and then make something.</div>
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_good-morning-35?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:647Discussion:2227102b-c1de-44dd-8fc0-8729c8bf37a3Post:36e643eb-3b5f-406a-825e-76a9cf7e68c3">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning! : Yeah, it would annoy  me less if I did more than boil water anyway in the morning.   He's supposed to leave at 9 now so that he's in by 10 at the latest and can leave at 6:30 so we can have a not absurdly late dinner.  He still hasn't touched his breakfast or showered, so I don't think that is going to happen.  Which makes me wonder if he's going to tell me at 3 that he's not coming home from dinner. I haven't slept well since last Thursday night.  I'm so tired and grumpy!
    Posted by JessieSullivan[/QUOTE]
    I think I would love this schedule... though I used to work until 6 and it sucked sometimes, but most of the time was fine. I do like getting home earlier, though I just waste the first hour or so, usually. Meh- I need a better routine!

Sorry you're grumpy! Multiple days of tired always make me grumpy. My first go-to mood is grump when anything is off ; )

Anniversary
  • You know what I wish? I wish that I worked in an environment that when you are finished with your projects, you can leave. I work really fast and that doesn't compute with my company's system, so I often spend an hour working and then seven sitting in my office perusing the internet.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_good-morning-35?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:647Discussion:2227102b-c1de-44dd-8fc0-8729c8bf37a3Post:11dea875-0d0c-42cd-857a-7b97c21dd780">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You know what I wish? I wish that I worked in an environment that when you are finished with your projects, you can leave. I work really fast and that doesn't compute with my company's system, so I often spend an hour working and then seven sitting in my office perusing the internet.
    Posted by ehenry010[/QUOTE]
    Me too!! Alas, I also have to sit around and wait for people to call...

Anniversary
  • Well, it's not morning at this point, but I figured I'd say hello.  Work was pretty busy today.  I felt like I had serious ADD.  Every time I started something I got interrupted, started something else, and then an hour later finished up the first thing.  Crazy town.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards