July 2012 Weddings
Options

Can't Stop Thinking about it... (long... sorry :/)

Okay. So... I was working Monday and I usually don't have many texts/calls during the day, but this particular day, I did. It was from one of my BMs and she said, "I hope this doesn't hurt our friendship, but at this point I feel like I need to step out of your wedding."

First of all, SUPER SHOCK! My heart basically dropped to my stomach. She went on to say how she's having money problems and we don't talk as much anymore. I responed with, "do you think we could talk about this in person?" and she said, well since we don't talk much, that would be weird.

Well, texting me out of the blue isn't weird? I have to admit, I started a new job in April and I haven't talked to/hung out with anyone much... not even my FI! I don't mean for it to be that way, but that's just how it's been. I still call people and what not, but it's hard to spend extra time with them when I'm also trying to make a good impression at a new job.

It's frustrating because I asked her to work things out and she didn't even text me back! I don't know if I'm over reacting or not... I mean, I asked her in March and things were okay then. I guess things happen for a reason. I kind of wish I only asked my sisters right away and waited for the other girls.

I have family I could ask to take her place (they don't know I have selected anyone other than my sisters because they are all OOT), but it just totally made the rest of my day suck. FI and my mom told me not to let it get to me and that maybe this was for the better. Maybe they're right and I'm just looking too much into it.

Ugh. It makes me kind of doubt all of my wedding decisions now. :( Boo for this moment in time. I know things will work out.

Thanks for listening/reading ladies...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards