Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Excellence Playa Mujeres

FI and I are really wanting to book our honeymoon here from 06/25-07/02 but are having trouble deciding on which room to book.  We really want the Excellence Club rooftop terrace w/ocean view but unfortunately it isn't in our budget.  I did a lot of research on trip advisor, and some people said they requested specific buildings or rooms that had ocean views, without actually paying for an ocean view.  Has anyone been there before and what was your experience?  Any specific room/building suggestions?  Non- excellence club RTT with pool/spa view or an Excellence Club Oceanview room?  I saw on expedia we could get an Excellence Club RTT w/pool or spa view for an extra $400, but its not available on the Excellence website.  Is Excellence Club worth it?  Hmmm decisions decisions.   I am so excited to honeymoon there- it looks so beautiful!!!!

Re: Excellence Playa Mujeres

• Options
    We are heading to the Excellence in 3 weeks for our honeymoon.  After speaking to two people that have been there, they both said that after paying extra for the excellence club, they would not do it again.  Some on trip advisor seemed have loved it though.  We passed on Excellence Club and did book the rooftop terrace with plunge pool.  I spoke to one person who also did the same and highly recommended it.  The only thing left to do is have the travel agent call and put in our request for building number one week prior....We cannot wait to get there!!
  • Options
    We went to excellence riviera cancun for our honeymoon and booked excellence club ocean view and for us it was worth it with the private pool and amazing service. For our one year anniversary we were more on a budget and went to excellence playa mujeres and booked non excellence club spa view. We still had a very nice view. Overall we still had a great time but we missed those extra little touches in service we got doing excellence club. It could be difference in resorts too. Either way you will have an amazing time no matter what room you book!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards