I am loving it so far!

Anyone else use this site?
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: I think...

• I wish I had explored more options, but now Im stuck with my knot website -  do people hate theknot websites?  Any reason?
    Photobucket
  • I am using wedding wire's guest list. i like it MUCH better than the knots.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PGAL and PAL welcomed. Step Mommy to I (16), A(15) and O (12), Mommy to Patricia Catherine, our baby angel.
  • I'm using a weddingwire website, I really liked the background designs better and its really easy to manipulate!  I've got 200 hits so far since sending out STDs and people have told me they like the reception song requester, mostly because they are using it!
  • i know someone who works for them....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I liked that website a lot too!! I use the budget and guest list section most of the website, way more user friendly and easier to use IMO.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am loving the layouts & definitely the music! Aww!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • I am using it for my bio and love it! I wish I would have found it before I used the knot, and distributed to everyone in STDs.  Especially bc they have TGK sites that are designed to match my invites! :( Oh well... atleast I an use it for you ladies!
  • We're using wedding wire for everything! It's been great so far to keep track of vendors and our budget with payments and payment schedules. Also, the guests app is the best out there - with addresses and responses, ceremony vs reception it's great to use! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards