July 2012 Weddings
Options

Weight Loss Motivation

I am having difficulty getting motivated... I started online Weight Watchers a while ago and was doing really well sticking to it (even with attending weddings several weekends) and lost 11 pounds (yay!). I hadn't started my exercise plan yet because at the time I was commuting an hour each way to work and was finding it hard to find the energy, but wanted to get motivated and was feeling really good about my diet plan.
Then FI had to move for a great career opportunity, I moved an hour away from the city I have been living in for 6 years to be closer to my job (what's the point of commuting if I'm commuting to an empty house?), I have been stressed, sad FI's gone, and too tired to cook or exercise. Yes excuses, excuses, excuses! And I have gained 4.5 pounds back due to comfort food, which I always seem to turn to when I'm stressed :(
I know I just have to get back to it, but I'm finding it really hard. How do you ladies get motivated to eat well and exercise? Who/what gives you the kick in the pants you need? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards