• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

*Hawaii Girls*

I know this has been asked a zillion times but...

How long are you going for?

What islands are you visiting?

Where are you statying (hotels)?

About how much was your total package?
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: *Hawaii Girls*

• I so can't wait for Hawaii!!!!!

How long are you going for? 10 nights in Hawaii and 1 night in San Fran

What islands are you visiting? Kauai and Maui, 5 nights each

Where are you statying (hotels)? Sheratons on both islands.

About how much was your total package? Total for everything (flights, hotels and rental cars) was $5800, including all taxes & fees. I'm pretty happy with the price. I was nervous booking on my own, but I had points to use for one of the flights and I found a great deal at the Kauai Sheraton. I'm curious to hear what you other Hawaii girls paid to see how mine compares!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited November 2010
    We haven't booked it yet but I know where we're staying at at most how much it will be.  We're soooo excited!!:

How long are you going for?  10 days

What islands are you visiting?  Maui (7 days) and the Big Island (3 days)

Where are you statying (hotels)?  On Maui we're staying at the Kapalua Villas and on the Big Island at the Holua Resort.  We really wanted to stay at resorts that had rooms inclusive of kitchens so we didn't have to eat out for every meal.

About how much was your total package? Purchasing everything separately the hotel and airfare come to a total of $4700.  I'm working on booking everything as a package through Orbitz or Priceline (that's why we haven't booked yet ;).  I've figured that the grand total will be around $6000 (rental car, food, drinks, excursions, etc).

EDIT: I just updated my numbers because I forgot to include TWO airline tickets, not one!! Arghhh!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How long are you going for? 10 days 

What islands are you visiting? Maui and Kauai (5 on each)

Where are you statying (hotels)? Sheraton at both places

About how much was your total package? About $7200 and that includes flights, rental and trip insurance
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We got prices over $6,000 from out travel agent...I was thinking of checking Priceline too!

~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Good post! I'm about to call a travel agent and I was wondering if we'd be able to afford Hawaii, but as long as we can find similar deals it looks like we can!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just wanted to say Hawaii is ahhhmazing! Is on my must visit list! i am so jealous of you Hawaii girls! so much fun!

• How long are you going for? 9 days

What islands are you visiting? just Oahu

Where are you statying (hotels)? Sheraton Waikiki Beach Resort

About how much was your total package? airfare (first class both ways) + hotel + rental car = $6500

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards