Re: Wine

• Anything Pinot Grigio!!!

My favorite lately is...

~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • My favorite is a chardonnay from Dunning Vineyards...it's the winery we were staying at when we got engaged!
    Photobucket
  • I'm not much of wine drinker.  Will have a glass at weddings or if someone's pouring glasses I'll have a bit.  I think I like red wine better if I had to choose.

So I picked..wine is gross, hand me a:  beer or paralyzer!
    image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • OOo I love white wine. I'm a big fan of Barefoot's Moscato..there may or may not be a few empty bottles of it around the house and two in the fridge. ;)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PGAL and PAL welcomed. Step Mommy to I (16), A(15) and O (12), Mommy to Patricia Catherine, our baby angel.
  • i'll drink it if it's the only alcohol being offered, i prefer beer or other liquor

or really no alcohol at all. i did have wine last night, but i don't like red so much, dessert white is pretty good.

i used to like blush wine
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've been drinking a lot of cabernet sauvignon....Dancing Bull to be specific. It's pretty yummy (and inexpensive).
  • I agree with Carissa--I love Barefoot Moscato.  I also love a lot of rieslings and pinot grigios--Barefoot has some good ones, and then I also like Little Penguin for an inexpensive wine.  I voted for white, but I'm also finding out I like a lot of sweet, fruity reds.  But I also like beer, so I'm pretty easy to please :-)
  • Ooooh and Lucky Duck from Walmart...it's surprisingly good for being 2 dollars!
    Photobucket
  • OO Riesling is good too.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PGAL and PAL welcomed. Step Mommy to I (16), A(15) and O (12), Mommy to Patricia Catherine, our baby angel.
  • In Response to Re: Wine:
    [QUOTE]Red cat and white cat! I also love bully hill sweet walter which is a local winery. And polka dot...I love my wine.
    Posted by libordke22[/QUOTE]

I love the cat wines--I've had 4 of them, and I have all the bottle saved on top of our cabinets.  And Bully Hill!  I've never had Sweet Walter, but I like their Blush.
  • I voted other because I like both red and white the same. It depends on my mood or what I am eating!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My favorite wine is from a local winery called Peche Blance. It's a white wine that tastes like peaches :)

Overall, I like any wine that is sweet, red or white. I HATE dry wines.

Vacation
  • edited December 2010
    I'm not a wine conniseur, but I know some.  White or red?  It depends.  There's more than two kinds!

FI really likes oaky, tanneny wines - like Cab Sav, but not me!  It's hard to find a wine we both like.  If we both like it, usually I love it and he says "meh."

I like desert wines (red or white) light tasting reds (Rhones are a type I like) and if it is white, I like Reislings, Pinot Grigios, it really really depends. 

I'll cook with a cheap Merlot, or mix it with Orange Juice and call it a Claret Cup.  I cook my mushrooms in Chardonay.  So  - I've learned a lot about wines over the years, and slowly have aquired a taste and learned to drink them, and have still not scratched the surface of the wealth of wine knowlege but ....

I'm still a cocktail girl!

When you start learning about wines, it starts to be and endless amount of information to learn and there is always somebody who can out-wine snob us, so we don't even try!  One of his best friends is a professional somalier that lives in California, so when we have a question, we take a picture of the wine menu and text her to ask what to get.
    Photobucket
  • I'm not a wine drinker, hand me a blue moon or sangria any day.
  • In Response to Re: Wine:
    [QUOTE]OOo I love white wine. I'm a big fan of Barefoot's Moscato..there may or may not be a few empty bottles of it around the house and two in the fridge. ;)
    Posted by CarissaAndMike[/QUOTE]

ooohhh I totally second this Moscato is my favorite!!
  • Pinot Grigio is my fav.  I currently have a case of this in my dining room lol
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Has anyone had Little Black Dress Merlot? I think it's delicioussss.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    290image Made the Cut!!
    175image Are Ready to Party!!
    56image Are Party Poopers!!
    59image Still Checking the Calendar!!

• I'm a cocktail girl through and through - hand me almost any mixed drink over beer or wine, but my go to is a dirty shirley (vodka, sprite and grenadine)
  • I have to agree with the Pino Grigio ladies!!! YUMM-O!!
  • I'd pick white if the choice were between that and red, but I do love a sweet glass of strawberry wine!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards