Honeymoon Discussions

valentin imperial maya resort...

has anyone been here/ heard of this? what did you think?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: valentin imperial maya resort...

• That's where we're staying. We just booked our trip last night! I read the reviews on TripAdvisor and liked what I read. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We stayed there and loved it. We were there in the middle of June. We paid for the bottom room and got upgraded to a swim up suite. We loved the food. The beach is beautiful. There weren't very many people there. The Valentin band is awesome at night. There were shows everynight. They were good. There isn't a party atmosphere. There's a lot of couples. The staff was excellent. All the restuarant weren't every night. We didn't leave the resort the whole week and had an amazing time. You have to walk some but not more than on my college campus. Let me know what else you would like to know.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We loved this resort (our HM was in Nov 08)!  The service was top notch, the food was really good, and the drinks were even better....I miss my mornings of sipping mudslides by the main pool!    We spent most of our time by the main pool, but also enjoyed the beach area.  If you really want privacy, the pools by the swim-up suites are great.  Our favorite place to eat was at the hibachi tables at the Japonese restaurant.  I have some pics in my married bio.  HTH 
  • My fiance and I went in Oct 08 and it was awesome. We totally loved it.  I had booked it thinking it would be quiet and relaxing as most reviews say it is not a big party place. Not sure if it was just the people who happened to be there our week but my fiance made friends with everyone and we had a blast. Food and drinks were good. No problem getting seats at the pool which is massive. Beach was rough the week we were there so no swimming in the ocean. I'd go back in a second.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:39 and BRCA1+, DH:44
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#5 11/12 bad embryos= BFFN
    FINAL DE IVF #6 1/13: cancelled as second donor backed out during stims
    Was added last minute as 3rd recipient to new donor on 1/18; ET1/23/13
    2/1/13 BFP for the first time ever; Beta hell for several weeks: miscarriage 7 wks
    CFNBC
    GradyPhotobucket
    Riley
    RIP Riley 1/4/12
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
  • My husband and I just got back Sat. and we had an AMAZING time!  Everything was perfect.  The beach was beautiful, the food was great, the staff was good, and the shows were fun!  We can't wait to go back!
  • We are booked and going for a late honeymoon August 25th- Spet 2nd. All of the reviews have been really good and we got a GREAT rate on Orbitz in fact it was the cheapest we could find it anywhere and with flight. WE got a suite and just cannot wait. Best of luck to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards