Honeymoon Discussions

Need help with my Honeymoon!!!

Does anyone have any good ideas about honeymoons, that are all inclusive and under 3,500. Besides Jamaica for June 2010 ??I need your help, and two i need help where if i can reply to u guys personally let me know how !! THANK YOU

Re: Need help with my Honeymoon!!!

• We're going to Sandals Antigua for a little more than that, so depending on where you're flying from, you could probably get it to 3500.And you should take your full name out of your signature ASAP.
    imageimageimage
  • Try Sandals St. Lucia or Sandals Bahamas.  I think both offer well below 3.5K for thee week.
  • There are so many nice AI's that you could stay in for that amount! Look at some of  the Rui hotels, excellence hotels, secrets, palace hotels...
    Spring Break 2013
  • I think you will really like Secrets Silversands. It’s located in the Riviera Maya about 15 miles south of Cancun. It’s adults-only, has great amenities and services, a modern, chic design and awesome food. I could go on and on... I’ve been to other all-inclusive resorts and one great thing about Secrets Silversands is that you are free to dine whenever you like - the restaurants don’t require reservations or wristbands. The food is amazing at any of the eight themed restaurants (Mexican, Seafood, French, Mediterranean). I hope you enjoy your getaway!
  • We went to Puerto Rico this past June for an engagement vacation and it was AMAZING! I would highly recommend it, though its not all-inclusive. But we stayed for 5 nights at the Rio Mar Resort, for $1100. That was for both of us, around trip and hotel. I have pics if you would like to see them. For all-inclusive you could try Mexico, Aruba, DP, or maybe Costa Rica. Good Luck!! You can email me @ [email protected] 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards