• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

Checks!!! :)

Big check yesterday: Picked out the tuxes for all the men! :D

Fathers will wear a black two-button Calvin Klein tux with black vest and tie (different textures) and ivory shirt.

Groomsmen will wear a black two-button Calvin Klein tux with black vest and tie (textured) and a black shirt. It looked awesome! :D The picture is a little weird because the online man had a neck that matches the shirt...:)

And finally, my FI will be wearing a black two-button Calvin Klein tux with ivory vest and tie (textured) and an ivory shirt.

We went in trying to match the gold of the girls dresses...but after being frustrated I had remembered my FMIL saying something about putting the GM in all black to make the girls really pop when they are next to them. It looked great! I'm excited about it..their bouts will really pop and everything!

Also..I'm almost finished with my invitations! I'm going to pick up stamps today and finish up the rest. Our guest list had another 30 people added to it, so we're up to around 300. Not at all what we had started out at but oh well! :D

Also, I have picked out my shoes and the BM shoes..no pictures of those yet either.

And I'm meeting with the coordinator at my venue tonight to discuss decor and finalize everything we want to use from them. Maybe I'll have some PIP after tonight! :D

Oh...way back when I purchased dresses as a gift for my BMs, but two of them would not let me pay...so I got them Coach purses to match (or go above haha) the price of the dresses!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
290image Made the Cut!!
175image Are Ready to Party!!
56image Are Party Poopers!!
59image Still Checking the Calendar!!

Re: Checks!!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards