Honeymoon Discussions

Anyone been to Cancun?

My Fiance is hooked on Cancun lol...his father and step-mother have been there lots (usually once a year they take a vacation there) and rave about it every time and we have heard from the family travel agent that you get more bang for your buck there rather than Bahamas she said...anyone know of any nice all inclusive places there? We want a lot of options on what we can do (activities, different places to eat, bars and such)...any good reviews from anyone? :-)

Re: Anyone been to Cancun?

• I'm not usually one to make others do all the work, but if you scroll down this board almost every single AI/resort post is about Cancun. Also, check tripadvisor.com & give your wish list to the TA who can help you pick resorts to fit your budget and style. We are going to Excellence Playa Mujeres, if that's any help. GL!
  • LeBlanc or Sun Palace (both are part of Palace Resorts)- all adult AIs both are highly rated #1 & #3 on tripadvisor.com Sun Palace has one of the best beaches in Cancun, includes some excursions (ruins, ziplining, etc), 2 person jacuzzi in each room, good food, and other extras.  If you stay at a Palace Resort you can go to other sister resorts in Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Cozumel, Isle Mujeres for additional dining options and activities.
  • I would definitely check out Dreams Cancun. I love this resort and I have suggested to other knotties that they visit it as well. The resort is beautiful and is located in the hotel zone in Cancun. One of the best things about the resort besides the outstanding service they provide, is that it has a dolphin aquarium on site! This means that you can swim with dolphins right at the resort. The resort also has other activities like tennis, snorkeling, a spa, windsurfing, hobie cats and kayaks. If you are interested in any excursions, the resort has a tour desk that can help you book some in the area. I loved the pools at Dreams because they have a wait staff and they have a swim-up bar. The food and drinks are great at any of the five restaurant and five bars or you can enjoy a night in with 24-hour room service. I hope you enjoy your honeymoon!
  • Oh wow cool :-) thanks Jess!! Now with that dolphin aquarium, how much more does it cost to swim with the dolphins? Wow that sounds very nice too :-) Thank you very much!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards