Honeymoon Discussions

ARUBA Recs

Hi Girls...Just wondering if you could give me any recommendations in Aruba..such as places to eat, shop, different excursions to take, etc.And any other helpful information. :)I'm going to write all of these down and put them in my suitcase so they're already for our honeymoon! Thanks :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ARUBA Recs

• I love Aruba.  Some restaurant recs are:  El Gaucho if you want steak, Papiemento for traditional Aruban food (ask to sit by the pool), Screaming Eagle, Madame Jeanette's.  If you want to eat in the sand, then go to Flying Fishbone.  Depending on where you're staying, they now have another restaurant called Passions that's supposed to be great and not as far a cab ride as Fishbone.  Morandi is good too.  Breakfast - Salt and Pepper and there's a couple of crepe places that are great.I usually sit on the beach, but there's a ton of watersports - i hear the catamaran at sunset is great.  There's also a fun party bus called the Kukoo Kunuku.  People also like to rent jeeps and go to the far end of the island during the day.  There's great shopping in town, you'll pass it from the airport.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards