Honeymoon Discussions

Re: Anyone going to Cabo/Baja soon? Jimena warnings

• Yeah, um...my wedding is this Saturday and FI and I are leaving for Cabo on Saturday, the 6th.  I guess we'll have to wait and see what the conditions are like before deciding whether to go on Sunday or not.Are you going too????
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hurricane Felicia was supposed to hit Hawaii on the day we were flying in, but it fizzled in the end. Hopefully that'll happen here!
  • no i'm not going-just posted for those who are and may not have known about it."Hurricane Felicia was supposed to hit Hawaii on the day we were flying in, but it fizzled in the end. Hopefully that'll happen here!"doubt it....http://www.weather.com/newscenter/topstories/jimena2009.html?from=hp_news1

• FI and I are supposed to leave next Tuesday (the 8th) for Cabo. We are just going to wait and see what happens for now. As for its current path, it looks as though things may be OK. I really hope so!
    imageimage
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I was supposed to leave for Cabo yesterday (got married last Friday)... but had to cancel our trip! Even with trip insurance it is costing us an extra $300 each to change our trip to Cancun, leaving tomorrow, at a resort in the same chain. I am so frustrated and upset... I just want to be sitting on the beach with my hubby! Oh well, I guess it is better to delay the trip a couple of days than be stuck in a hurricane!
  • Hurricanes usually fizzle down a category or two before hitting Baja. However, that doesn't mean that there won't be flooding through the arroyos and power failure, which sucks balls in the summer. S managed to get the last flight out of there a few years ago when he went down to check on his property and didn't catch the storm reports until almost too late.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards