July 2012 Weddings

Intro

I really hate intros but I guess I should since I'm a July 2012 bride.

FI and I met through our school group on Facebook and met up within a few days. We have been pretty much inseperable since. We're both 21 and will be 23 when we get married. We decided to wait because we're both working on our undergrad and wanted to be done with that before starting a marriage. We got engaged on June 2nd 2010, on the bridge in my avatar. It's the longest suspension bridge in Canada and FI is terrified of heights. The story is on my page.

Our date is July 7th 2012 and we're planning a DW. Originally it was going to be in my hometown but it was getting extremely expensive. Everything has to be brought down from the city and we'd have to make a hundred trips to the city to pick people up from the airport. The DW is going to be in Jamaica and it's cut down our guestlist a lot, some because of cost. I'm also being forced to have an AHR.

We aren't doing a theme, but when we were planning for the wedding to be in my hometown we were planning on having a retro 50s theme. Our colours are blue and green (close to turquoise and "lime" green).

Also, my sig is my dog "Butters".

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards