• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

Save me!!

I'm watching Beverly Hills Nannies and I'm trapped... I can't get away, but I really, really want to! Aaaaaahhhh!!! Haha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

Re: Save me!!

• elyse and i need to become those nannies. seriously.

no, i don't get the channel that show is on, but still, i've seen the preview so many times

that's okay, i've been watching more real housewives than i care to admit
  • Ooooh, that sounds like some good clean smut!  I'll have to look and see if it's OnDemand!

My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Leah, it's a MESS so far! I can't turn it off.

Anniversary
  • edited July 2012
    I'm debating if I actually want to watch that or not LOL. I feel like the nannies on it from what I've seen are sort of prima donnas, but the parents are cray cray.hard to say.
  • Yeah...the BH nannies are just as bad as the parental counterparts...I'm actually excited to watch it...how terrible is that?

Photobucket
  • Katie you're not alone...we can start a support group. :)
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Haha! Thank goodness it's not just me... I also saw a friend on Twitter say basically the exact same thing this morning- that it's "morbidly fascinating". LOL

Anniversary
  • I watched part of it...I loved the mom that wanted the foot rub. She reminds me of a mom I used to nanny for. Except not as bad...I'm pretty sure I was there as a companion when her husband was out of of town...which is kinda what that guy is pretty much doing. 
    Photobucket
  • [QUOTE]I watched part of it...I loved the mom that wanted the foot rub. She reminds me of a mom I used to nanny for. Except not as bad...I'm pretty sure I was there as a companion when her husband was out of of town...which is kinda what that guy is pretty much doing. 
    Posted by akavanagh[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, it did not seem like she "needed" a nanny AT ALL.

Anniversary
  • edited July 2012
    Yea the lonely housewife companions are interesting. LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards