• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

Grey's Fans?

For any of you Grey's fans, who do you think dies during the finale? I'm thinking it's Lexie...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary

Re: Grey's Fans?

• I think its mcdreamy because i read somewhere that this was his last season. Greys hasnt been as good in a long time and I dont even want to know how bad itll be if the kill off such an important character.
  • I don't think it'll be Derek. I think that would end the show. I also read somewhere that he had renewed his contract for another two seasons.
  • I think it is going to be Derek. They say it is going to be a "big" loss and shocking.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh well that makes happy. This probably makes me a bad fan but I wish they would just end it. I mean, have they never heard of getting out while youre still on top? The show just keep getting worse and worse, but I dont like to leave things unfinished...so I continue to watch.
  • Did you see that you can watch the first 6 minutes of tomorrow's episode on line?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It could be someone that's not even on the plane. Like maybe the Chief?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_greys-fans-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:882126fd-44b3-4658-802a-5173cc1582d5Post:a1c1590c-c118-4579-9de7-d73eaec999cd">Re: Grey's Fans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think it is going to be Derek. They say it is going to be a "big" loss and shocking.
    Posted by kasabby[/QUOTE]

<div>Yep! I'm trying to watch it on my phone, but it's being slooooow</div><div>
    </div>
  • I didnt know that! Have to watch when i get home. I guess if its someone who is not on the plane, then my bet would be april kills herself. Shes such a mess! I feel bad for her. Is it a two hour episode?
  • After finishing the clip, my money's on Lexie, which pisses me off. I really like her and I was hoping that her and Mark would get back together.
  • LaceyH13LaceyH13 member
    1000 Comments
    edited May 2012
    I've read all sorts of blind items and spoilers about it, but none that give away who dies.

*Spoilers below*
    The clues I've read so far:

Original cast members are safe - meaning Karev, Meredith, Derek, Cristina, Chief...did I miss any?

Other safe characters: Callie, Arizona, Mark

Which leaves: Lexie, Owen, Teddi, April, Jackson, Adele (the Chief's wife)

I could see it being Lexie, though I'd be sad because I like her. She hasn't had much of a storyline all season, so that could be the George death all over again.

I could also see it being something lame like the Chief's wife. She's on "The Client List" on Lifetime now, so that could be her out. She's not really a "big" loss, but show creators have been known to exaggerate things like this to get people to watch. And she does have serious Alzheimer's, which could be a reason.

I also read that Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey extended their contracts, so I don't think it's Derek. And the Entertainment Weekly spoiler said all original characters are safe.
  • I was thinking Karev until I read Lacey's spoiler post. I hope it's not Lexie...I wouldn't miss Owen or Teddi
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I havent really seen any clips but lexi has been terribly boring this whole season. Maybe they will kill her off to avoid yet anither on and off again romance.
  • That might have been slightly old news - I went back and looked and saw some updates on that, but I won't post them unless people want. I know not everybody likes to spoil the surprise like I do. My other favorite websites besides TK when it's slow here at work are tvguide.com and Entertainment weekly, so I ruin a lot of tv surprises.

I also left Bailey off the list above, but I'm pretty sure she's safe since she's an original character.
  • I just finally had to quit watching it in the middle of this season. They have all gotten too whiney for me. It hasn't been the same since George died and Izzy left. I kind of hope it's Adele. Her having Alzheimer's, along with Ellis Grey, was just too much for me.,,,
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_greys-fans-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:882126fd-44b3-4658-802a-5173cc1582d5Post:d0272632-721b-4416-aa37-d2a33da2303d">Re: Grey's Fans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]That might have been slightly old news - I went back and looked and saw some updates on that,<strong> but I won't post them unless people want. I know not everybody likes to spoil the surprise like I do.</strong> My other favorite websites besides TK when it's slow here at work are tvguide.com and Entertainment weekly, so I ruin a lot of tv surprises. I also left Bailey off the list above, but I'm pretty sure she's safe since she's an original character.
    Posted by LaceyH13[/QUOTE]

<div>OOh I'd like to know!</div>
  • I like it'll be Arizona or Lexie if it's someone on the plane.  Otherwise I think it'll be "cheif" Webber.

Mere, Der, Alex and Cristina are signed on for 2 more seasons (so unless they do a ghost-Denny-like deal they are safe).

They said it is a "shocker" April killing herself after her life goes to crap, not surprising.  And I don't view Adele as a "main character".

There are still a lot of other potiential character that would die, but those are my guesses anyways.  I cannot wait to watch it.  Grey's has the BEST finales!!!
    "I don't want the whole world, the sun, the moon, and all their light. I just wanna be the only girl ya love all your life." -TBP
  • *Another spoiler* Apparently Jackson is also safe. So says EW. I'm having a hard time finding my sources...I was going to link it for all of you if you wanted to read it yourself...so hopefully I remembered it all correctly. I haven't even watched last week's episode yet, but since I read spoilers I mostly know what happens. I'll probably just make an evening of Grey's tomorrow evening.
  • Ugh!  I love this show so much!  I know that it's not the same since a lot of the original cast has left, but I still love it!!  But it makes me happy.  I'm suuuuuch a sucker!  I love the romances and the near death dramas!!  I can't say that I want anyone to die, but if I had to chose one (keeping Lacey's spoilers in mind) I would say Owen or Teddi.  I don't think that Adele is a major character that would be enough drama for a season finale.  I could also see it being April killing herself, but I think that Jackson is really falling for her and I'd want to see that work out!
    My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Lexi has been pretty boring all season but she did just profess her love to Mark so maybe she dies while he is trying to save her. As she's dying he tells her he loves her. Just a guess.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_greys-fans-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:882126fd-44b3-4658-802a-5173cc1582d5Post:0c8fd3d2-817b-4dc9-9bc8-7db8bbc5fe3a">Re: Grey's Fans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lexi has been pretty boring all season but she did just profess her love to Mark so <strong>maybe she dies while he is trying to save her. As she's dying he tells her he loves her. </strong>Just a guess.
    Posted by kasabby[/QUOTE]

<div>I think this is likely.  Also it would be a big deal to Meredith (and Avery probably too).  It would be a major blow to the hospital and she is a major member of the cast.</div><div>
    </div><div><strong>Leah-</strong> I feel the same way.  I was talking about work today how this if my "First world" problem.  I worry about my favorite TV shows and their characters.</div>
    "I don't want the whole world, the sun, the moon, and all their light. I just wanna be the only girl ya love all your life." -TBP
  • kls114kls114 member
    Tenth Anniversary 5000 Comments 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    Christian Grey?!?

LOL I do not watch but had to post about my 50 shades man!!!! Obsessed!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_greys-fans-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:882126fd-44b3-4658-802a-5173cc1582d5Post:d7f4d97b-c461-4ac8-a87e-99f0f1bde5b4">Re: Grey's Fans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Christian Grey?!?   LOL I do not watch but had to post about my 50 shades man!!!! Obsessed!
    Posted by kls114[/QUOTE]

i love this

i love grey's. i've been watching since the beginning. my money's on lexi. but i'm betting it's gonna be someone who isn't on the plane

i hope this isn't as freaky as the shootout. that episode still freaks me out to this day. i felt bad  for april, but i didn't like her character

they do need to end the show though. meredith got derek, cristina is still herself and karev turns out to be the good guy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards