• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

my only check from last night (PIP)

last night i organized the flip flops.

i had purchased white & black, but decided to return the white ones and buy all black for the wedding...

for the 26 that i am not returning...here they are...all tied and tagged :)  (pics are dark...i took them this morning to share with you girls, but i was leaving for work).

(and i just noticeed the weird angle of my thumb...GROSS).

Re: my only check from last night (PIP)

• Cute flip flop labels....and my thumbs do that, no worries!
  • Nice!  They look beauuutiful.

And your thumb totally looks crazy.  Haha!  It's almost like it has a mind of it's own for the picture!
    image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    1000 Comments
    LMAO at your thumb! Sorry :) I wouldn't have even looked had you not commented!

Love those tags!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badge Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_only-check-last-night-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:647Discussion:973e373f-303f-4929-a813-e0413b6b3ce0Post:27179834-6f8f-4b6c-98e4-c3a897b22aed">Re: my only check from last night (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nice!  They look beauuutiful. <strong>And your thumb totally looks crazy</strong>.  Haha!  It's almost like it has a mind of it's own for the picture!
    Posted by tiffbot1985[/QUOTE]

i have weird issues with my joints...i can bend my thumb back/down to touch my wrist and my elbows are "backwards" or "off center" depending on which dr. you talk to and my arms, when "straignt" kinda look like a rainbow with an arch :)
  • The labels are really cute!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So cute! I love the sizes on them!
  • lakfroglakfrog member
    1000 Comments
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_only-check-last-night-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:647Discussion:973e373f-303f-4929-a813-e0413b6b3ce0Post:5544e002-f748-4308-9105-907348ff7953">Re: my only check from last night (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: my only check from last night (PIP) : i have weird issues with my joints...i can bend my thumb back/down to touch my wrist and my elbows are "backwards" or "off center" depending on which dr. you talk to and my arms, when "straignt" kinda look like a rainbow with an arch :)
    Posted by cmalchow[/QUOTE]

OMG I am the exact same way- on both! I was actually excited to see your thumb like that- I'm not alone, hahaha. People get super freaked out by the elbow thing when I lean on a table or something where I fully extend it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_only-check-last-night-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:647Discussion:973e373f-303f-4929-a813-e0413b6b3ce0Post:911a8b8f-7a2e-4148-9639-ccc2c1203465">Re: my only check from last night (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: my only check from last night (PIP) : OMG I am the exact same way- on both! I was actually excited to see your thumb like that- I'm not alone, hahaha. People get super freaked out by the elbow thing when I lean on a table or something where I fully extend it.
    Posted by lakfrog[/QUOTE]

YES!  LOL...because of this...i can put my hand flat on a table and turn it 360 degrees....i'm like a circus freak!
  • Super cuuuute, Colleen!!! I love how you put the sizes on them- so smart!

And, your joints sound gross, lol ; )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary
  • Love the labels!! cuteness!!
  • That is such a good idea!
  • A&EToBeA&EToBe member
    100 Comments
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_only-check-last-night-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:973e373f-303f-4929-a813-e0413b6b3ce0Post:a60ab861-51e4-4edd-aa9e-cbbef0c92f95">Re: my only check from last night (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: my only check from last night (PIP) : YES!  LOL...because of this...i can put my hand flat on a table and turn it 360 degrees....i'm like a circus freak!
    Posted by cmalchow[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>YES!!! (well, first of all, the flip flops are totally cute) but add me to your circus freaky club! Mine do the same thing! I forget about it sometimes, and a student will comment if I'm leaning on their desk or something... it totally freaks them out! haha!  My knees do the same thing (although not as dramatically)  Yay for the freaks!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    256image Invited to come play!
    144image Will join us in the sandbox
    112image Took their toys and went home
    0image Are still asking their mommies
  • Super cute. I like the idea of all black. You will have to take a picture of them all in their little basket when you get that done.
  • sunicosunico member
    2500 Comments Combo Breaker
    CUTE!!!

And yeah. Weird joints!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards