• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

How's the food at The Cheesecake Factory?

I haven't been to one in YEARS.  How is the food?  Is it suitable for hearty meat-eaters?
image 182 Invited
image 0 Are ready to party!
image 0 Will be missing the fun
image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How's the food at The Cheesecake Factory?

• The only bad thing about the Cheesecake Factory is that there are too many choices on the menu. It's the biggest I've ever seen.  You kind of have to go in knowing what you feel like eating.
  • :) Delicious food and DELICIOUS cheesecake :)
    I know they do pizza and burgers and delicious apps but my favorite is their Chicken and dumplings and chicken madirea(?)
    Planning Bio
    106image Invited
    89image Accepted
    9image Declined
    0image Waiting

• So yummy!  I don't remember a ton of meat-dishes, but I know they have some.  They have a grilled chicken and avocado sandwich that is so good!  And their portion sizes are huge!!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • OMG DELICIOUS!!!!! They have everything! You need to go right now! GO! you have been missing out!

Oh and make sure you order a Red Raspberry Martini :)
  • My Favs:

Chicken Madeira
    Miso Salmon
    Kobe Beef Burger
    Fish Tacos
    Shepards Pie
    And Avacado Eggrolls as an app

• ahh so delicious, but oh so fattening.

• I agree with the others- it's delicious, they have a huge menu, and the portions are really big! Their drinks are really good too. They have a frozen Bellini - it's like a peach icee with champagne. Love those.
  • Please oh please try the fried macaroni and cheese!  It is out of this world!  FI and I saw it featured on the food network and then had to try it....soooo good!

Obviously the cheesecake is amazing too.  There is a banana cream and apple cinnamon one that we love a lot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i love the chinese chicken salad or whatever it's called...it's the one that comes with like, 5 feet of rice noodles on top!
  • I am not a fan anymore, they used to have grill skirt steak and I love it but they no longer have it :-( they took it off the menu! I can't find nothing else I like worth paying Cheesecake price, their 4 cheese pasta is good though.

So with that said I only go now to get cheesecake to go! I love their Cheesecake! YUM
  • Cheesecake: to die for.

Rest of food - wow the menu is so huge, I never know what to order.  usually pretty good salads.

Atmosphere:  Worst of all chain restaurants ever.  The table next to you can hear you conversation.  Its always crowded and noisy.
    Photobucket
  • the food is fantastic... to perfection... but the price is hard to swallow.  portion sizes are large, so if you don't mind having another 1 to 2 meals of leftovers, it is probably worth the price. 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • The food is amazing the only thing that drives me crazy about that place is the wait....  u can never go there and be seated right away there is always a wait....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • LOVE IT

I recommend the Cobb Salad (lunch portion is huge), Spinach Artichoke Dip, Shepards Pie and my favorite dessert there the Strawberry Shortcake.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We don't go there for food. We go there for cheesecake.

But I second what PP said about portions. FI and I shared one of the 3-4 chocolate cake options that they have... and we still took half of it home. It was massive.
  • Just went there a week ago for like the 2nd time ever, and it was so freaking good! The leftovers were really good, too, if that's a concern : )

I whole-heartedly agree with the four cheese pasta (fiance got that) and I tried some special that was called Chicken Bellagio, I think? It was two thin pieces of breaded chicken on top of a plateful of spaghetti noodles in a basil parmesan sauce, and the whole thing topped with a big piece of prosciutto and then arugula salad. DELICIOUS!!!

Anniversary
  • I just remember portions being huuuge, even for me, someone who eats 4 plates at buffets. :p

You should try the cheesecake and let us know!  You have refined cheesecake tastes!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards