Poll! :D

Tell me ladies! :D
Wedding Countdown Ticker
290image Made the Cut!!
175image Are Ready to Party!!
56image Are Party Poopers!!
59image Still Checking the Calendar!!

Re: Poll! :D

• I cannot wait for my kitchenaid!!! After my baking extravaganza yesterday, in which my non-Kitchenaid mixer decided to start going nuts, I really can't wait to get it!!! I'm actually not sure if I'll be able to do another major baking session until I get it! Why couldn't my mixer wait another few months before going on the fritz!
  • Kitchenaid mixer all the way!!  I can't wait to own one!
  • I hope we get the dyson.  I know it's really pricey.
  • I really hope we get a new digital camera we registered for at Target. Ours currently doesn't work very well. if we don't get it, we'll be running out to Target the day after our wedding to purchase it so we have it for our HM!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • It was really hard for me to choose between kitchen applicances and dinnerware, but finally voted for dinnerware. It will be nice to have a matching set larger than 4 pieces, and to have some matching serving pieces as well.  I'm similarly excited for a larger set of flatware.

That said, I'm also in desperate need of new pots and pans, and a couple of small appliances that I'm willing to hold out until July (I'm looking at you, Mr. Toaster and you Miss Coffee Grinder).

That's before we get into the KitchenAid or food processor.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My Dyson Animal vaccum!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We aren't even registering for "china" because I have no use for it.  But I really, really, really want square plates and bowls as our dinnerware!! lol  I think they are so fun looking!  I think we are finishing our registry tomorrow.
    "I don't want the whole world, the sun, the moon, and all their light. I just wanna be the only girl ya love all your life." -TBP
  • I really really hope to get a vintage popcorn popper for parties. Out of all the things we registered for, I think it's the most fun. 
    Photobucket
  • I am really excited for my bedding! I guess I am the only one!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I want the dyson. my dogs have turned my fleece into a rug with all of their hair, gross, I know.

haha. Happy New Year everyone :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards