Honeymoon Discussions

recs for travel agents

Hi ladies,After a lot of honeymoon frustration FI & I have decided to talk to a travel agent.  If anyone can recommend one we'd appreciate it! I've googled VIP & Island Getaways but so much stuff comes up I want to make sure I'm looking in the right places. TIA =)

Re: recs for travel agents

• Ha! I was going to post the same site! Here is Jennifer's email address. Jennifervipvacationsinc@verizon.net I gave them an A+ as my vendor.
  • www.myislandgetaways.com is Island Getaways website. Great to work with and a great website. We used Nancy for our Sandals St. Lucia HM and so far they are my best vendor.
  • We work with Jennifer at www.thetropicaltravelers.com because much like you, we were totally frustrated with the entire process. Jennifer took the time to go over everything we wanted and helped us find the perfect place for us. Finding a good travel agent who specializes in your destination of choice is definitely worth their weight in gold.
  • VIP is great!
  • Thanks so much..I'm hoping this eases the frustration.
  • We totally scored with Island Getaways!!We used them for our St. Lucian HM.
  • I am not getting married until 2011 but have already used VIP as a guest of a DW and didn't even know they were mentioned on here! Now that I am engaged I am thrilled they are often mentioned. They are wonderful. The entire team there is super. Jennifer gets a lot of plug here and I think it is because most brides like to know we are dealing with the president of the company, but also because she is always on TV as a noted travel expert.
  • My vote is you have to call Nancy at Island Getaways. She is AWESOME! Really the best. I've traveled extensively through the caribbean as have many of my friends and we always use Nancy. I know that everything will be perfect when I use her and I won't have a thing to worry about and trust me I am very fussy when it comes to my travel. She has planned my DW to Sandals Antigua and its coming up fast in November. I am so excited and I know because Nancy planned it for me that it will be perfect. She makes sure that all the I's are dotted and the T's are crossed. Her attention to detail is phenomenal. My friends and I have been booking trips with her for several years now and many of my friends have used her for their DW's and honeymoons. Always Perfect!!! Good Luck
  • Thanks again everyone!
  • We used Island Getaways for our St. Lucian HM. They were great and it was good to know we had someone behind us had we run into any problems. Huge A+.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards