Honeymoon Discussions
Options

honeymoon ideas??????

Does anyone have any reccomendations for a honeymoon?  We want to go somewhere with a terrific beach and beatiful calm water.  We also want it to be all inclusive.  We don't want to spend too awful much.

Re: honeymoon ideas??????

• Options
    Have you tried reading the other posts to see if anything sounds good? If you didn’t how about posting some more information so we can help. The most important thing is your budget. Some places to check out would be Sandals, Couples, Secrets they are all-inclusive. I am not familiar with the places in Mexico but I know you can get some pretty awesome rates there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We want to try not to spend over $3500.00 total, for our honeymoon.  Our wedding is in April 2010.
  • Options
    We spent 2500 with ins. for Couples Tower Isles in Jamaica and had such a good time. I posted not that long ago about how awesome it was. Go check the post out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Bermuda! Its all of those things and just gorgeous!
  • Options
    If I were you I would think of a couple places, contact a TA and go to tripadvisor.com to read the reviews before you make your decision. With tha budget you can go to an all-inclusive for atleast a week in many places. GL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are going to to the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort in Riviera Maya by cancun.  It was 1200/person all inclusive including flight.   We even upgraded to the adults only section with a jacuzzi on the balcony.   
  • Options
    Oh we are going in April 2010 as wellApril 12, 2009 -April 19, 2009
  • Options
    We booked our honeymoon at Sandals Inn at Montego Bay.  Of course the water and weather is gorgeous in Jamaica, and we can go to any of the other Sandals resorts in Jamaica for free.  Sandals Inn is compared to a romantic bed and breakfast and all rooms include 24 hour butler service.  You also get special treatment if you tell them you're on your honeymoon.  We booked 5 nights with air for under $1800.  I'm excited because I really wanted to go out of the country but we are on a tight budget.  And as another perk, the all-inclusives at sandals are great, including scuba diving, sailing, drinks, etc.
  • Options
    One resort that I really like is Dreams Tulum. It is located in Tulum, Mexico on a gorgeous beach. The resort offers a ton of great activities to choose from such as snorkeling, the Spa be Pevonia, the fire and drum show, movies on the beach and cooking demonstrations. It’s also located near some great historical ruins like Tulum, Coba, Xel-ha and more. The tour desk is really great at helping book excursions. The food is also amazing at any of the gourmet restaurants. I think you and your future hubby would enjoy the Bordeaux Restaurant because it’s adults-only and very romantic. I hope you enjoy your honeymoon!
  • Options
    We are going to the Bahamas in April, staying at the Sandals Royal Bahamian. They have a range of rooms at different prices and they are all inclusive.
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards