• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

confession wednesday?

confession time?

i fabreezed my pants because they smelled, uh, funny and i didn't want to wear long jeans on account that it's going to be about 95 today

now my pants smell like apple mango tango

your turn.

:)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: confession wednesday?

• Hmmmm I will have to think.

Now, if you had started a thread called "Get on your soapbox Wednesday" I could have participated immediately.
  • Confession I'm hungry and have to pee, but am still lying in bed.
    My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Confession: I NEED to go shopping for some healthier food this week, but... I'm not sure if it's going to happen. I went to the movies last night and had most of a medium popcorn- it was self-serve butter too, and I used way too much. I felt sick. And, I am out of healthy breakfast options so I got Pop-Tarts from the vending machine, and am going to lunch with friends specifically for grilled cheese.

Blech! Putting that all in writing makes me feel a bit disgusted with myself! But, I may not have time to get to the store for the healthy stuff. We'll see.

Anniversary
  • confession.  i am not happy about my weigth, but i am going out to lunch and ordering 2 giant slices of pizza.  and a cherry coke.

i will feel guilty about it later, but not guilty enough not to do it...
  • Confession: I love my husband but he is a huge pain to travel with. He refuses to do what I suggest and then we end up late or confused. And he won't ever ask for anything. Like a wheelchair to get me through the entire airport with my giant leg brace.
  • Confession:  I remembered that I should take something out of the freezer for dinner this morning, but I didn't do it as I don't feel like cooking.  And that's bad b/c we went out to eat last night (retirement party) and I'll be going to a cookout tomorrow, so I really should cook tonight. 
  • Confession: I'm now making H my personal slave by getting me a bagel and coffee while I sit at the gate with my foot up
  • Confession: I'm seriously contemplating going to McDonald's for an ice cream cone or a caramel sundae right now. It's 11:06 a.m.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • I have such a love/hate relationship with my job that sometimes I wonder if Im bipolar or something. I confess I have spent way more money on clothes for the trip to HI than I should and I have semi lied to H about it. I also confess that I lied to a vendor who clearly stated no returns or exchanges just so I can get my money back because I ordered the wrong size for a dress. I feel bad about it but not too bad because its not like I wore it, it just didnt fit.
  • I thought of one. Last night after everybody was talking about butter on here I went and made a recipe that I found on Pinterest for cookie dough minus the raw eggs. As I was pigging out on it I realized that I was basically shoving balls of butter with some brown sugar and chocolate chips in my mouth. And I totally didn't care.
  • rak123rak123 member
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    In Response to Re:confession wednesday?:[QUOTE]Confession: I'm seriously contemplating going to McDonald's for an ice cream cone or a caramel sundae right now. It's 11:06 a.m. Posted by ehenry010[/QUOTE]

I got irrationally pissed when I went to McDonalds last night to get a McFlurry and their effing ice cream machine was down. They offered me a chocolate caramel mocha thing instead which isn't remotely the same thing. Jerks.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_confession-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:647Discussion:cf730461-f84c-48ec-9d5b-591fc3706f49Post:37e77357-7ff7-4a7e-8f56-d9ffecd0ab96">Re:confession wednesday?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Confession: I'm now making H my personal slave by getting me a bagel and coffee while I sit at the gate with my foot up
    Posted by Epolos89[/QUOTE]

LIKE.
  • Confession: I had to leave at 4 yesterday and I have to leave at 4 again today so I said I would work through lunch. I did yesterday but today I decided to go out to lunch instead. My manager is out of town. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • confession- I kinda feel tingly inside when my hair guy massages my scalp.  aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
    My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_confession-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:647Discussion:cf730461-f84c-48ec-9d5b-591fc3706f49Post:a336627f-9b6e-4255-a628-47f1478419ef">Re: confession wednesday?</a>:
    [QUOTE]confession- I kinda feel tingly inside when my hair guy massages my scalp.  aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
    Posted by Leah&JP[/QUOTE]

i heart you.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_confession-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:647Discussion:cf730461-f84c-48ec-9d5b-591fc3706f49Post:a336627f-9b6e-4255-a628-47f1478419ef">Re: confession wednesday?</a>:
    [QUOTE]confession- I kinda feel tingly inside when my hair guy massages my scalp.  aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
    LOL!!

Anniversary

LOL!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

You are hilarious!

Confession: I have spent WAAAAAYYYYY too much money this month, and it's only the 13th.....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Confession: after reading all your posts I now want pizza AND Mcdonalds!!!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went strawberry picking today and was all set to make a pie, but instead I ate half of them and made chocolate chip cookies instead.
  • Okay Wednesday is almost over but...

Confession: I sepnt over 8 hrs at the local mexican restaurant today...who does that? Oh wait...this girl...
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards