• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

No point to this post, really... *EDIT* Pity Party! join us won't you?

Except to say that I am in a pretty foul mood and I guess I just needed to vent it, though I really don't even know what to talk about. Not worth it, and I don't feel like rambling on. But, it's a good thing that I'm going on vacation in a week and a half, because I need to get away. I literally have just been sitting here with my arms crossed staring at my computer and trying to avoid all human interaction most of this morning. I just wish when I felt like this, I could take the time I need to collect myself and then come back when I'm feeling like I will be at all productive. But, that's not how that works here... so, it's just all the more infuriating : P

ANYWAY... sorry for the completely pointless rant of vagueness. But, if anyone else is feeling like getting something off her chest- UGLY FEELINGS LIVE IN THIS THREAD! And, I'm here to listen ; )

p.s. Just so this isn't all negative,  and because I'm being totally random anyway, I watched most of that Justin Bieber movie/documentary last night mostly unintentionally. I know he's sort of a ridiculous phenomenon, but I've got nothing bad to say about that kid. Not really ashamed to admit I think he's pretty talented and adorable. And, we all know how we felt about our 90's boy bands! LOL
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

Re: No point to this post, really... *EDIT* Pity Party! join us won't you?

• i'm sorry you are having a poopie day.  i am too bc i am coming to the realization that i am being too lazy and unmotivated to actually run a marathon in 5 weeks.  it makes me really angry and frustrated with my self bc though i have had some back issues, it's mostly pure laziness.

UGH!
  • i'm sorry you're in a bad mood! you're always welcome to vent, which is one of the best things about this place-no judgements

and i thought it was ginny that watched justin beiber...and wouldn't let you change it...
  • Boo to your colleagues, Jessie! That's so frustrating : P

And, Colleen I know how you feel about being angry with yourself for being completely dissatisfied with something and yet obviously still unwilling to make the necessary changes. Argh! BOOO us!!

Hahaha... get it all out, girls : )

Anniversary
  • I'm sorry you are having a bad day.  Maybe you used up all of your energy yesterday getting in early and all?  I'm sure this weather doesn't help. 

Please feel free to vent...  we're here for you. 

I had a kinda rough morning too.  Slightly annoyed with DPD.  But... getting over it... slowly.  It'll all depend on what happens when I see him tonight. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • [QUOTE]i'm sorry you're in a bad mood! you're always welcome to vent, which is one of the best things about this place-no judgements and i thought it was ginny that watched justin beiber...and wouldn't let you change it...
    Posted by sakana1840[/QUOTE]
    Haha, Sara- I'm fessing up : D But, I said that because it really was funny that she actually had her eyes on the tv and was sort of paying attention for such an extended period of time. Normally she pretty much ignores the tv altogether. And she was even curled up on H's lap for a while- still watching- I definitely thought she would be asleep by that point.

Anniversary
  • Oh Katie--I know exactly how you feel. I woke up in one of those moods today. As I am typing this, I am literally staring at my computer on the verge of tears. It was just one of those morning. Did you ever wake up and just not feel like yourself? That is how I feel today. My clothes didn't fit right, I feel just blah, I hate my job. Then I get here and my boss is on me about stuff and I just don't want to deal. Then he asks me, " you don't seem happy"--REALLY? No crap. But what do I say--"yea, I am miserable and it is miserable here." Probably not in my best interest. 

This is probably bad to say, but misery loves company, so I am glad that I am not the only one who feels this way.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Donna, me too. (But trade out "DPD" for "H" : ) I really wanted to punch him... like in the arm or the stomach or something. Not the face ; )

Kerry, don't feel bad about being glad it's not just you. Totally know how you feel! It's cathartic, right? And, I'm sorry you're having such a crap day too. I absolutely get the just sitting there wanting to cry. And, yeah- pointing out that someone seems unhappy is SUper helpful. I think your response was appropriate for the occasion, and probably will just be blown off.

Anniversary
  • Last night pictures were posted on fb of a girl I really dislike. Based on the pictures it seems like she and her bf biught a house. Im ashamed to admit that I felt really pissed because her life seems to be going better than mine and I dont feel like she deserves it. Ive worked my ass off and given up some thing to get somewhere, while she has done nothing. I also think she has a really bad heart, since shes a horrible friend, girlfriend, daughter and just human being. It just doesnt seem fair. I feel guilty for feeling this way and I fear that God will be all " oh, you think your life sucks? Let me show youw what that really feels like" or something.
  • Aw, Anali- I think everyone has those types of thoughts sometimes! The fact that you realize it's not productive or 'nice' is what makes you a good person and higher powers are smart enough to know that : ) It's how you act on it, or not, that matters.

Anniversary
  • In Response to Re: No point to this post, really...:
    [QUOTE]Aw, Anali- I think everyone has those types of thoughts sometimes! The fact that you realize it's not productive or 'nice' is what makes you a good person and higher powers are smart enough to know that : ) It's how you act on it, or not, that matters.
    Posted by greenkitty23[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • OMG, Erin- your siggy makes me feel better already!!! BAH-hahahahaaaa!!!!

Anniversary
  • Yup, Erin's siggy is the winner.  LOL.

• misery certainly does company!
  • I woke up in a foul moodtoo! And I kind of feel bad because my mom called and obviously wanted to chat, but I pretended to still be half asleep so she would go away. LOL

. I was just an uber grump yesterday and Rob was totally annoying me in the evening. I was running late from babysitting and he knew our dinner was easy to heat up, but he didn't even begin to heat it so that I wouldn't have to do it all when I got home. Fine. But then suddenly when I do get home, he decides he's going to help, which at that point isn't a help because we don't have that much space for 2 people to be doing things, plus he is soooo slow at every. single. task. that dividing up food on plates was literally taking him like 10 minutes. So finally i just get him out of the kitchen so I can finish the salads, (which by the way, the lettuce that I just bought was bad so we couldn't eat them, and there was a fly in it..ew!, ) The food comes out and he comes over and grabs his plate and goes and sits down and starts eating. Doesn't even wait for me to come sit down. I was so pissed. I mean I was already in a bad mood, so that probably didn't help the whole thing and probably made me over react just a tad. But then he does this other thing that bugs me...overcompensates. So he knew that he bugged me at dinner, so when he came to bed (he had to work from dinner time to bed time in his office) he literally came and laid like ON my pillow with me and was right in my face. I was like "um, can I help you?" and he said, "I wanted to lay with you" I said, "well I'm pretty sure you can do that on your own pillow" and then he is like "fine, I was jus ttrying to be with you since I had to work all night, but if you are going to be like that, I'm going to lay on my own pillow". Well gee, what a punishment...we do have 2 pillows for a reason dude. I hate when he does that though! I mean, I can tell you are just overcompenstaing for making me mad, and really that doesn't make me happy, it makes me more pissed!

WOW that got long and really was proably more information than you needed. Sorry. I feel better now though
  • In Response to Re:No point to this post, really...:
    [QUOTE]Last night pictures were posted on fb of a girl I really dislike. Based on the pictures it seems like she and her bf biught a house. Im ashamed to admit that I felt really pissed because her life seems to be going better than mine and I dont feel like she deserves it. Ive worked my ass off and given up some thing to get somewhere, while she has done nothing. I also think she has a really bad heart, since shes a horrible friend, girlfriend, daughter and just human being. It just doesnt seem fair. I feel guilty for feeling this way and I fear that God will be all " oh, you think your life sucks? Let me show youw what that really feels like" or something.
    Posted by July2011nottie[/QUOTE]
    I definitely think that's a normal reaction. And at least you know it'snot a good feeling. I honestly think that way about every single person who has a baby or is pregnant onmy FB. I see it pop up that some random girl from high school is pregnant with her baby daddy and I"m totally liike "WHAT??? WHY ON EARTH DOES SHE GET THAT?" I know it's not okay, or for me to judge who deserves a baby, but it still sucks and I still do it.
  • [QUOTE]I can tell you are just overcompenstaing for making me mad, and really that doesn't make me happy, it makes me more pissed! Posted by Epolos89[/QUOTE]
    Oh, man- we've talked about this before, but that drives me nuts too! H is constantly responding when he knows I'm right/justified/has no valid response with, "I love you!" ARGH! Duh, but how about actually addressing the discussion we're having?!? Jerk. Haha

And, he loves to come up and say goodnight to me by flopping across the entire bed while I'm finishing up getting ready, and then barely moving off my (now partially warm) side when I get in, and immediately laying on me so that HE feels comfy and cuddly but I need to turn over and dig into the bed to get comfortable... so I have to basically push him off pretty much EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT!! So obnoxious. And, this all makes me feel heartless, but too bad. Haha

Anniversary
  • Elyse----  I was upset with DPD and I know he knew it because this morning when he was leaving for work he asked if I had an umbrella (it was raining really hard).  I said it was in the car.  So before he left, he went and got it from the car and brought it in for me.  He is never THAT thoughtful.  Overcompensating for sure!
  • I'm cranky because it took me a freaking year to get to school this morning and I didn't have time to get my morning chai. :( Also, the students who come into my office think that they're entitled to the world because mommy and daddy pay for them to come here from India to go to school. (Just to cover my butt, that's not me being racist... 99% of our students are Indian and I see a lot of their financial statements.)

I'm determined to relax though... which is why I'm on here now!
  • I know what you mean Elyse. I feel bad for judging, especially because if life has taught me anything in the past few months is that we have no idea what everyone's lives are like just based on a facade. I mean, If you judged my life based on fb you'd think mine has close to no negativity in it, yet Im falling apart. Aaaand I also hate when h overcompensates, especially because he gets all nervous when Im mad at him and then he just messes everything up, i get more mad and he almost has a heart attack. Eventually I crack up about it because it is all so ridiculous.
  • KatieI love you!! And same to everyone else feeling down. I am finally feeling stable and truly truly happy and content again after a very rough start to the year. I've had plenty of ephiphanys and good things happen and just know that I am good. So there's the positive quip to the day from Tiffbot. It will all be okay...insert smiley face that mobile won't allow here
    image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Maybe there's something in the air? 

I'm not necessarily in a cruddy mood, but I am sick so I just feel all around terrible. And after having an awful day at work yesterday I decided to take the day off. And I have no idea what happened, but my sub got cancelled. So, the office manager called at 8:30 to ask me what was going on. Grrr...so frustrating! 
    Photobucket
  • There is definitely something in the air..  I just feel apathetic this week,  H wants to get the remaining house projects done (which he makes sound like there are so many when there are like three) so he complains how he goes to work all day then comes home and does his projects all evening - I'm not about to go cutting holes in the drywall and then patching them up for fun, nor do I care to paint anymore at the moment, it's a triangle in the entry way to the basement, get over it already.  I clean and do all sorts of things around the house all day none of which he notices so therefore I'm lazy.   Thank you I feel better now.
  • edited September 2012
    i wasn't going to complain, BUT

i'm gone for ONE DAY and my classroom falls apart at the seams????? no structure today-none.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. seriously. people, you do not need me to get your sh*t together for yourself. and i pray, how hard is it to do ONE lousy assessment that is going to take you 2 minutes cause the kid doesn't even speak english? it's too busy? and i have to get it done cause it's due tomorrow!

do i have to go back? do i?
  • [QUOTE]KatieI love you!! And same to everyone else feeling down. I am finally feeling stable and truly truly happy and content again after a very rough start to the year. I've had plenty of ephiphanys and good things happen and just know that I am good. So there's the positive quip to the day from Tiffbot. It will all be okay...insert smiley face that mobile won't allow here
    Posted by tiffbot1985[/QUOTE]
    I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! Thank you for that... and I'm really glad you are feeling better about things and your stuff is looking up and up! You are one positive lady and it's always tough to see you feeling down.
    Love to ya 

Anniversary
  • Oooooh do I have so much to say!! No time right now, but I will be back later tonight for sure! Even if no one is around to read it anymore I'm still gonna vent!!
    My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Alright, here it goes.  And this is vague on purpose, cause the internet is a big place and you can't take it back!!

I hate when someone thinks they are so good at something when they aren't.  Especially when you are better than them at it.  And even more especially when it involves the wellbeing of other human beings.  And everyone else around you seems to think that this person is soooo great at what they do and praises that person and lifts them up and points to them like a role model.  When you seem to be the only one who knows the truth.

**See my follow up on one thing.....**
  • edited September 2012
    Haha, thanks Jessie!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards