July 2011 Weddings

Wedding Turtle

Hey Ladies,

How many of you are using weddingturtle.com as your photosharing site?  Did you get the free cards? How long did they take to come in?

I want to get it, especially since I went to Univ. of Maryland, home of the Terps, it will make me happy to have the turtles on the cards :-) hehehehe.  (We're getting married on Ohio State's campus, so I feel it's only fair!)

Anyways, I feel like now is the time to finally buckle down and pick what photosharing site to use and wanted some input from those that have already signed up.

Re: Wedding Turtle

• That's the site we're using but I didn't get the cards.  I got free business cards off of VP.  And I haven't uploaded pics yet from the shower but I totally should do that... whenever I actually get any.  =/

Photobucket
  • In Response to Re: Wedding Turtle:
    In Response to Re: Wedding Turtle : yeah, that is what I did as well.
    Posted by JessieSullivan
    Me three!  We have way more cards than we need - but I didn't like WT's wording on their cards so I made my own instead with VP. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So, you can't edit the wording?!  That stinks.  Guess I'll look for a VP deal for the business cards once we finally decide on our photosharing site.
  • rak123rak123
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    We are using them, but I just got free business cards from Vistaprint because I wanted them in our colors :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I got the cards but they haven't been delivered yet. I'll have to wait and see how I like them and then decide if it's worth getting new cards from VP. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I'm using them as well.  Requested the cards but they don't come in until about a month before your wedding.  If I don't like them in person, I'll do something else.  Honestly they are completely free, so not sure I'll really care about getting new ones.  I have other things to worry about :)
  • Has anyone used Wedding Turtle site recently? The dates only show through 31 Dec 13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards