• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

Saturday Survey

Good morning ladies! Let's spice up today with a saturday survey!

Given the opporutnity, who sleeps in later, you or H? (that means, no work, no commitments, etc)

Who is the cook, you or H?

Who is the cleaner, you or H?

What is your favorite breakfast food?

Don't move! Look to your right, name 3 things you see. No moving/cheating! Extra points if you PiP it!

What's your order at Starbucks/Peets/Caribou/etc?

What's the big grocery store chains near you?

How would you describe your decorating style?

What color are your socks?

Chicken or fish?

What color eye shadow do you wear?

Are your nails painted right now, if so, what color?

Re: Saturday Survey

• Given the opporutnity, who sleeps in later, you or H? (that means, no work, no commitments, etc)
    H... in fact, he's still sleeping right now.

Who is the cook, you or H?
    Definitely H.

Who is the cleaner, you or H?
    Usually H, but I will do stuff if it needs to be cleaned, like the dishes or something. H is way more OCD about it though.

What is your favorite breakfast food?
    Cereal... especially Cocoa Puffs, which I'm eating right now!

Don't move! Look to your right, name 3 things you see. No moving/cheating! Extra points if you PiP it!
    A green highlighter, the box that Sibelius 7 (music notation software) came in, and a bag of stuff that my mom brought us from Disneyland.

Soy chai.

Safeway.

Lots of neutral colors and monochromes and a few accent colors.

I'm not wearing socks, just mocassins.

Chicken or fish?
    Chicken.

I don't normally wear eye shadow, but when I do and it's not for a show, I usually go with brown or gold.

Nope. :( I need to get them done.
  • Given the opporutnity, who sleeps in later, you or H? (that means, no work, no commitments, etc) H does, definitely. In fact, he is snoozing in bed right now! He also stays up later when given the chance though.

Who is the cook, you or H? Me!

Who is the cleaner, you or H? Me!

What is your favorite breakfast food? Hmm probably french toast or bagels and cream cheese

Don't move! Look to your right, name 3 things you see. No moving/cheating! Extra points if you PiP it! My purse, my headphones, and a plate that i just had breakfast on.

Usually a large (or venti) iced chai latte with light ice, or an iced green tea with light ice.

Safeway, Raley's, Lucky's and then Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, etc

Modern Sophisticated Cozy

White

Chicken or fish?
    Chicken almost always unless it's sushi

Usually a brown/gold combo of some sort.

Right now they are bright pink but I think I might change them to yellow or orange in a minute. I really want to do orange but I would have to go to the store to get that, so yellow may be my next best thing.
  • Given the opporutnity, who sleeps in later, you or H? (that means, no work, no commitments, etc) H

Who is the cook, you or H? Me

Who is the cleaner, you or H? Me

What is your favorite breakfast food? Coffee!  Oh.. food.. veggie omlettes

Don't move! Look to your right, name 3 things you see. No moving/cheating! Extra points if you PiP it!  Bike on the bike trainer, the stability ball and hand weights.

What's your order at Starbucks/Peets/Caribou/etc?  Black coffee with room for milk.

What's the big grocery store chains near you? There are a few but my favorite is Wegmans! 

How would you describe your decorating style?  simple and classic

What color are your socks?  I'm not wearing any!

Chicken or fish?  Neither? Fish?

What color eye shadow do you wear? Pale pink with plum.

Are your nails painted right now, if so, what color?  Light Pink - OPI Italian Love Affair
  • Given the opporutnity, who sleeps in later, you or H? (that means, no work, no commitments, etc)  DH does for sure.  He let me sleep in this morning but it was only for an extra half hour b/c then he left to get his hair cut and the dog started whining.  

Who is the cook, you or H?  I'd say both equally

Who is the cleaner, you or H?   I clean the house each week but he does a more thorough deep cleaning when the mood strikes him

What is your favorite breakfast food?  Omlets

Don't move! Look to your right, name 3 things you see. No moving/cheating! Extra points if you PiP it!  My dog, the window and dh raking leaves outside the window.

I don't drink coffee
    What's the big grocery store chains near you?  Either Shaws or Stop and Shop.  They are both within 5 minutes.

How would you describe your decorating style?  I don't really have one

What color are your socks?  White

Chicken or fish?  We had fish for dinner last night, but chicken is more versatile

What color eye shadow do you wear?  A brownish gold color every day

Are your nails painted right now, if so, what color?  Nope

*Extra credit:  What are you going to do after finishing this survey:  Get my lazy A$$ to the gym!
  • Given the opporutnity, who sleeps in later, you or H? (that means, no work, no commitments, etc) Absolutely me.  Even during work days.

Who is the cook, you or H? H

Who is the cleaner, you or H? H is more hard core about getting it done, but we both have our own jobs that we do.

What is your favorite breakfast food? BACON

Don't move! Look to your right, name 3 things you see. No moving/cheating! Extra points if you PiP it! Chair, pillow, vase.  This isn't the exact angle but since we have pics on our computer to sell our house, this is close enough of a pic (I'm sitting on the love seat):

What's your order at Starbucks/Peets/Caribou/etc? Tim Hortons: Iced capp made with choc milk instead of cream, and bacon breakfast sandwich (bagel, bacon, egg, cheese.  Unhealthy at it's finest, but it's the best fast food breakfast anywhere!)

What's the big grocery store chains near you? Safeway's the closest.  It's half an hour away and in the city though (we just have a little tiny privately owned one in town).  Oh I guess Co-op in the town next door.

How would you describe your decorating style? Classic with some moderny twists?  I like the basic black/brown/white furniture/walls/floors and stuff, but love finding colours in the details.

What color are your socks? Dark purple and light purple stripes

Chicken or fish? Ummmm chicken mostly.  But fish is good too.  Depends on my mood.

What color eye shadow do you wear? Something light and shimmery with a darker purple, green, or black around the edge.

Are your nails painted right now, if so, what color? Nope.
    image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Given the opporutnity, who sleeps in later, you or H? (that means, no work, no commitments, etc) ME!!!

Who is the cook, you or H?  Me!

Who is the cleaner, you or H? JP is neater, I'm cleaner

What is your favorite breakfast food? fried egg on english muffin with tomato and pepperjack cheese....mmmmmm

Don't move! Look to your right, name 3 things you see. No moving/cheating! Extra points if you PiP it!  The Valentine cards we gave eachother, frames with pictures and our fireplace.

What's your order at Starbucks/Peets/Caribou/etc?  Non-fat peppermint hot chocolate in the winter, Decaf Light peppermint java chip frappachino in the summer.

What's the big grocery store chains near you?  Safeway, Albertson's and Winco- all equadistance from us but in different directions.

How would you describe your decorating style?  Random

What color are your socks?  Not wearing any right now (in my robe!)

Chicken or fish? Chicken

What color eye shadow do you wear? brownish copperish color

Are your nails painted right now, if so, what color?  nope, but it's on my to-do list for the day.  I think I'm feeling green since it's march after all!
    My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Given the opporutnity, who sleeps in later, you or H? (that means, no work, no commitments, etc) H. I get up every day at 6 whether I need to or not. I'm definitely a morning person. H is a night owl.

Who is the cook, you or H? Me, although H makes a mean fettuccini alfredo.

Who is the cleaner, you or H? I do all of the day-to-day picking up, H takes out the garbage & recycling, and we share "chore" day.

What is your favorite breakfast food? French toast.

Don't move! Look to your right, name 3 things you see. No moving/cheating! Extra points if you PiP it! The fireplace, a patchwork quilt, and Bridget (the cat).

What's your order at Starbucks/Peets/Caribou/etc? Venti non-fat latte.

What's the big grocery store chains near you? Sobeys.

How would you describe your decorating style? French Country.

What color are your socks? Pink.

Chicken or fish? Neither. I'm a vegetarian.

What color eye shadow do you wear? Brown tones.

Are your nails painted right now, if so, what color? No.
  • Given the opporutnity, who sleeps in later, you or H? (that means, no work, no commitments, etc) Me, for sure.

Who is the cook, you or H? Usually me because H gets home later than I do.  If he's off, it's him, so we split it based on who's available.

Who is the cleaner, you or H? Exactly the same as the above question. :)

What is your favorite breakfast food? Belgian waffles or pancakes and BACON

Don't move! Look to your right, name 3 things you see. No moving/cheating! Extra points if you PiP it! our wedding album, a stack of magazines and papers, a candle.

What's your order at Starbucks/Peets/Caribou/etc? Cafe mocha at Starbucks!

What's the big grocery store chains near you? Kroger, Meijer

How would you describe your decorating style? Really boring.

What color are your socks? White and blue

Chicken or fish? Chicken, almost always.

What color eye shadow do you wear? Day to day, none, but on weekends I wear a purple-y color

Are your nails painted right now, if so, what color? Fingernails, no, but toenails are a dark red
  • Given the opporutnity, who sleeps in later, you or H? (that means, no work, no commitments, etc) Usually H - he goes to bed a lot later and gets up later during the work week, so his internal clock is already set a lot later than mine.

Who is the cook, you or H? Me most of the time.

Who is the cleaner, you or H? H is the tidier, I'm the cleaner

What is your favorite breakfast food? Bacon or chocolate chip pancakes topped with berry compote

Don't move! Look to your right, name 3 things you see. No moving/cheating! Extra points if you PiP it! H, our couch, my Blackberry

What's your order at Starbucks? Trenta green tea lemonade unsweetened

What's the big grocery store chains near you? Shaws, Hannaford, Super Walmart, Whole Foods, Trader Joes - all within a 10 minute drive

How would you describe your decorating style? We don't really have one

What color are your socks? Navy blue

Chicken or fish? Chicken

What color eye shadow do you wear? I never wear it

Are your nails painted right now, if so, what color? None
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Given the opporutnity, who sleeps in later, you or H? (that means, no work, no commitments, etc) Probably my H

Who is the cook, you or H?  Both I guess, but I try to cook when I am going to be eating it too because I don't like some of H's cookingUndecided

Who is the cleaner, you or H? me, lol, unless I ask H to clean something, and then thee is only about a 20% chance it will be doneWink

What is your favorite breakfast food? french toastSmile

Don't move! Look to your right, name 3 things you see. No moving/cheating! Extra points if you PiP it! a notepad, a glass of water, and a tablecloth

What's your order at Starbucks/Peets/Caribou/etc? caramel macchiato

What's the big grocery store chains near you?price chopper, aldi, hyvee (my personal fav)

How would you describe your decorating style? modern i guess... lol

What color are your socks?im not wearing anyUndecided

Chicken or fish?chicken

What color eye shadow do you wear?whatever goes with my outfit...but usually i dont wear any

Are your nails painted right now, if so, what color?nope, but it would be fun to paint them
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Given the opporutnity, who sleeps in later, you or H? (that means, no work, no commitments, etc) Definitely H

Who is the cook, you or H? Again definitely H haha!

Who is the cleaner, you or H? We both share cleaning duties.

What is your favorite breakfast food? Omelettes or breakfast pizza

Don't move! Look to your right, name 3 things you see. No moving/cheating! Extra points if you PiP it! Pictures on the wall, fake plant, bookcase

What's your order at Starbucks/Peets/Caribou/etc? Generally at Starbs, it's a tall, nonfat, no whip mocha extra hot

What's the big grocery store chains near you? Kroger, HyVee, Schnucks

How would you describe your decorating style? Contemporary/modern

What color are your socks? White

Chicken or fish? I like both but eat chicken more often

What color eye shadow do you wear? Clinique, different shades, usually mauves or browns

Are your nails painted right now, if so, what color? Yes, dark pink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • OOOH yeay another survey to not do work! wohooo lol

Given the opporutnity, who sleeps in later, you or H? (that means, no work, no commitments, etc) I do.. I am sleepy head :)

Who is the cook, you or H? We both cook. So I'll say 50/50

Who is the cleaner, you or H? I am. My apartment must smell good and be clean at all times lol I can I admit I am OCD when it comes to that. Poor DH

What is your favorite breakfast food? I am not a big fan of breakfast. But I do like a bowl of special K (berries) cereal with skim milk.

Don't move! Look to your right, name 3 things you see. No moving/cheating! Extra points if you PiP it! water bottle, telephone and hand sanitizer ( I am at work)

What's your order at Starbucks/Peets/Caribou/etc? Iced Chi latté with skim milk..Yumm

What's the big grocery store chains near you? Giants, Food Lion, Harris Teeter. and many more. too many to name.

How would you describe your decorating style? Since I like everything and can't make a decision lol I'll go with eclectic.

What color are your socks? wearing black stockings

Chicken or fish? Chicken

What color eye shadow do you wear? Usually a neural palette. But I like to spice it up with a smokey eye depending the occasion.

Are your nails painted right now, if so, what color? Yes an awesome blue Opi color called " Blue Mind" here is a pic of it I found online.

• Given the opporutnity, who sleeps in later, you or H? (that means, no work, no commitments, etc) Definitely me, if we're both of work hubby gets up with the pups at 6:30 when little one gets hungry and lets me sleep until 8 or so

Who is the cook, you or H? definitely hubby

Who is the cleaner, you or H? definitely me

What is your favorite breakfast food? toast with peanut butter if I'm working early, or home made waffles if we have free time!

Don't move! Look to your right, name 3 things you see. No moving/cheating! Extra points if you PiP it! a memory card for my camera, our printer, and hubbys cereal bowl from this morning

What's your order at Starbucks/Peets/Caribou/etc? A white chocolate mocha if its cold out, or for summer a caramel frappucino

What's the big grocery store chains near you? Schnucks, Shop N Save, and Dierbergs

How would you describe your decorating style? Casual, Coastal, and Comfy

What color are your socks? Sock free right now and loving it!

Chicken or fish? Chicken

What color eye shadow do you wear? Browns
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards